on 27 April 2017
Very happy
on 18 July 2017
Very good movie. I love it. I love Shia LaBoef how he portrays the character and how he acts.
on 13 October 2016
Shia LaBeouf; great actor
It was as if he was made to play this role!
The film is great, the visuals are stunning and the music.... I had to buy the transformers soundtrack! Steve Jablonsky (the composer) is a genius!
I'd recommend the film merely on those grounds. However, it is still a great experience for the whole family.
Would always recommend this film!
on 31 October 2017
Everyone and their dog has probably seen this movie by now. It's the only one worth watching - steer clear of the others as they are nothing more than eye candy for enthusiasts to show off why they spent so much money on their HiFi systems ;)
on 18 October 2017
An entertains film with great special effects.
on 16 October 2010
I bought this DVD expecting a Michael Bay super-productions (i.e, lots of explosions and very little substance), in some ways I wasn't surprised but in others I felt he really brought to life the Transformers and fitted in a reasonably good story between chases fights and explosions.

Shia LeBeouf is strong in the lead role, portraying a young man who accidentally finds himself central to the entire battle between autobots and decepticons. He really brings a strong presence and humour to the role to break up the CGI, which could have overwhelmed the story.

The film is fast paced, action packed and full of incident, the script perhaps lets it down a bit, but if you like Transformers and big explosions this is a good film for you. It is a good price, with plenty of added extras and well worth a look.
on 23 March 2017
Very good film
on 15 February 2018
Genuine.
on 19 June 2015
Well I wish my mini would change into a robot person, I talk to it enough! Good film enjoyed it ! on to the next one.

Thanks for the on time delivery as I was poorly and day time telly makes you loose the will!!!!

KInd Regards
on 6 June 2016
I loved it. It may be mere escapism, but the plot is easy to follow and the special effects are all excellent. One thing I didn't like was the sound track, which seems too loud on occasions.