Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 6 October 2012
This is where the life on Deep Space 9 really takes on a defensive slant. With the introduction of Warf to the proceedings, the fight for the defence of the wormhole and the threat from the Dominion really gets going. Loved it.
on 28 November 2008
Each season has been an improvement on the last and Season 4 is certainly no exception. If you need one reason to watch Season 4 let it be 'The Way of The Warrior' which is in my opinion by far the best DS9 Episode up to that point, and it's a double-episode! Worf makes a return, Klingons turn their back on the Federation and DS9 faces its first battle. Not be missed.
on 13 June 2016
I'm really enjoying watching these seasons with my hubby, I'm married to a sci-fi geek so I'm trying to find more things to do together, so we are watching DS9, I must admit that out of all the star trek programs that i have watched with my hubby in the twenty years of marriage this has to be the best of them.
on 30 April 2012
Great season of a very underrated series. The Klingon battles were excellent and the themes were left sufficiently up in the air to encourage excitement for the next instalment
on 18 July 2016
These were bought as a present and I have had no complaints as to the condition or the actual series, I was happy with Amazon, my relative was happy with me so 5 Stars.
on 18 September 2011
Great series, still very enjoyable. Picture quality seems a bit average by today's standards but characters and stories retain their original appeal. Enjoy!
on 26 February 2015
introduction of worf onto the station was a master stroke, the way humour is used in the episodes is excellent, Garak is my favourite on board the station.
on 4 January 2015
Fantastic show however the makers & producers should bring it back though possible ten or twenty years in the furure now that would be real blast
on 10 March 2016
Bought these for my Dad who loves Star Trek and as always they didn't dissapoint. The DVDs were in excellent condition and had no problems.
on 21 July 2013
excellent film good price and quick delivery. well done. highly recommend. about 30 stories in every pack. very good value