TOP 50 REVIEWERon 15 September 2015
Arrives in a 9ml Brown glass bottle, in a small box and then wrapped again in a plastic wrap.
With a properly sealed lid and dropper style applicator top. (Please See Pic's Of this)
With a leaflet, explaining the amount required for various uses, like using this as a massage oil or in oil burners and more.

I purchased this for a new Aromatherapy Diffuser i purchased a few days ago.
I added 2-3 drops of this into the 100ml water tank and within a couple of minutes there was a refreshing minty scent in my living room.
It is very potent, so i would only start of with a couple of drops to see how you react to it, then add more if your after a stronger scent.
This is my first purchase of an Essential oil and i am glad i paid that little bit more.
The scent lasted whilst the diffuser continued to run, until it ran out of water which was just over 4 hours, it was on non stop for to test it out.

My husband who is Asthmatic has found this really pleasing, and he hasn't had any issues with this affecting his breathing or his chest.
I was concerned as i read another reviewer saying it affected her partner, as he had asthma, but it seems to be okay for my husband.

So overall we are both very pleased with this oil & i am looking for some more Oils, as this smells like excellent quality.
The help sheet included is great for a beginner like myself. So if your unsure you have the leaflet to refer back too.
review image review image
This essential oil has a strong, rich peppermint aroma. It smells and looks excellent quality. I use this oil specifically to clear my head and help improve alertness and concentration in the mornings. I also put a drop on a cotton ball and inhale every now and again. It really does help improve my concentration. It also clears my nasal passages when bunged up with a cold.

I also like to mix this with a carrier oil and add to a basin of water to soak my feet in. Rub the oil into the skin and it really makes my feet feel and smell refreshed. It needs to be mixed into a carrier oil as it causes too much cooling and tingling if applied direct to the skin. I always have some Peppermint essential oil in the house and I find the Tisserand oil to be the best quality.
on 3 October 2010
This was bought to deter a mouse that had been getting into the kitchen, and it seems to be effective.
I love oils from the Tisserand brand so was confident that the product would be of good quality. My son has Autism and I'm a firm believer in the power of aromatherapy. There has been various reviews online that have mentioned the effects of peppermint on Autism and I have the words of my child which he says it makes him feel calm, happy oh and unblocks his nose:) 5 star product.
on 21 July 2012
This is a very potent oil. It has a very powerful scent, which is excellent as a mouse deterrent or moth deterrent (which I was looking for). However, please beware of anyone in the household suffering from asthma. After sprinkling a few drops on cotton wool balls and leaving them around the bedroom, my husband, an asthmatic, suffered dreadfully during the night only after about 2-3 hours exposure. I plan to continue using the oil, but it needs to be when my husband is away on business. That said, it is an excellent product.
on 18 December 2016
I bought these to try out, after spending £800 on Neal's Yard Remedies(NYR) Essential Oils. I use an ultrasonic diffuser purchased from NYR and it shows up cheaper blens very quickly. Neal's Yard Remedies Essential Oils last the full 5 hours, the duration of the infuser.
Tisserand Essential Oils are dead within 30 minutes, drop for drop compared with NYR, the viscosity is very low and the bottle is empty sooner.
I admit NYR Essential Oils are more expensive, but you are getting what you pay for in this instance.
I feel that Tisserand are not good value. The bottle is very slow to dispense, giving the illusion of a better product and difficult to open, after unscrewing, somehow the cap gets caught before releasing.
I buy Neal's Yard Remedies Essential Oils and other products, for my family and friends. They're as much delighted, as I am at giving.
I wouldn't gift Tisserand Essential Oils unless they improved.
on 13 October 2011
Flying a lot you tend to find some passengers are less than fresh.

I put a little of this oil under my nose and then all I can smell is peppermint, which is much more preferable than the alternatives.
VINE VOICEon 25 April 2011
Being married to an Aromatherapist I have been aware for many years of the name Tisserand in the field of essential oils. Very highly regarded by many Aromatherapists. This particular peppermint oil is superb and has now replaced the previous brand that was carried at all times by my wife for a travel sickness and head ache reliever. Quality essential oil at a very good price, buy with confidence.
on 20 November 2014
Ants hate peppermint oil,put some drops on to a kitchen towel, and leave wherever ant sightings have been made,they'll soon clear off.Don't buy cheaper oil,it does'nt work as well.
on 4 February 2016
I make homemade toothpaste with this and it is great quality.