Customer reviews

on 28 June 2014
........................and so does my wife who I buy it for. Every Christmas I purchase this sweet smelling oil which she adds to her bath and smells beautiful for the whole day. Recommended.
on 21 June 2017
very good in value
on 11 October 2014
The bottle was leaking on arrival and the patchouli oil hardly smells not like patchouli oil l have had before disappointed is it tisserand?
on 17 August 2017
Very good
on 2 May 2011
I used to buy essential oils in speciality shops/spas or online directly from manufacturer. I was very pleased to see Tisserand oils on Amazon at a good price and free shipping!

I have a few oils on hand to put some drops under my children's pillow to help them sleep, or on a tissue under the fitted sheet. Lavender is a must have as it really does help relax and send to sleep the liveliest of kids and I also use frankensence and sandalwood for when my daughter has had a bout of wheezy asthma or my children have chest colds. I never had Patchouli before but its a great addition to my collection and is lovely to put a few drops in a burner in the afternoon as well. The scent lingers longer than other oils but in my opinion, its a lovely scent. If you like the smell, then I recommend this oil and it is one of the less expensive ones.

I'm glad I purchased.
on 15 August 2014
Great delivery speed after ordering. Smells fab too! Thank you!
on 24 October 2009
I have been buying Patchouli oil for many, many years and this is one of the best I have had. Highly recommended
VINE VOICEon 26 October 2011
I use Patchouli oil since 1972 every day, but this one is too light in color and smell. The one you get at Hollands and Barrets is cheaper and has a much more earthy, heavy smell. I would most certainly not use it for maturing (Patchouli gets better with time, you have to store it at least 5 years). This is only suitable for blending it with Sandalwood oil(Santulum Album) but in itself is a bit disappointing.
on 1 September 2011
One of a mix of Tisserand essential oils I use for skin care(facial) top quality product that leaves skin soft and supple. I just don't use any other beauty products. No need!
on 10 August 2012
As one would expect from Tisserand, the aromatherapy experts, this is a quality oil. The fact that it is organic means that it differs from standard patchouli oils in its colour, as this oil is clear in colour, unlike other patchouli oils which are a brown colour. The one benefit of this clear oil is that it will not stain clothing/bedding which the standard oils may do.