Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 23 April 2017
Does what I expected. A bit too big to fit in the fridge so I have to transfer the water to a bottle to chill it. But good.
on 21 May 2017
This is a great way to get fresh tasting water. We have recently moved into town - previously we were on a bore hole so water was like spring water so the difference in taste was considerable. I bought the Optimax and I am so pleased with the lack of taste to the water (if that makes sense), gone are the harsh flavours of mains water. We are a family of 4 and I fill it up daily which works well for us. Very pleased.
on 27 November 2017
I cannot believe I only discovered these super sizes water filters this year! I was in awe when I opened my buddies fridge to be greeted by this! Can you imagine?

No more filling up the jug a hundred times a day.

No more standing around as you wait for it to filter so you can fill another sports bottle.

As soon as I got back to the Uk I ordered one, and I could not be any happier.

I very much recommend.
on 10 December 2017
hello - i watched water drip into the top base, and slink down the side of the filter... NOT though it... Seems to happen when its only a trickle in there... so - ok maybe when its full most goes through the filter cause pressure... but would that not mean that maybe some still slips down the side? Maybe its not sealed the best?
God bles tho
on 11 September 2015
Bit of a tight squeeze for the depth of our fridge, worth checking dimensions before buying. Having moved some shelves in the door around it fits a works well.
on 1 May 2017
good product that fits nicely in the fridge
on 10 March 2017
This is a must for anyone who uses a jug, would recommend
on 17 March 2017
very pleased, bit of faff setting up but worth it
on 31 March 2016
Arrived on time.
Very good quality, like picture.
When i first took it out of the box, i thought it was going to be too long for the fridge. But the fit is great. I have put it alongside a similar product without filter and smaller size that i use for milk. Still plenty of space in undercounter fridge.
Came with 1 filter.
Much better than having to lift a jug.
on 16 November 2017
I did love this great idea and gets you drinking more water. But unfortunately having only nearly having it only 6 months the tap is leaking and this has had light use and been well looked after.
Very costly as been as it’s not even lasted 6months and the expense of the cartridges every month. I will miss this but won’t be paying out for another one over time I think I would of saved if I brought bulk bottled water from supermarket