Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 October 2016
MY WIFE BROUGHT THIS AS A LITTLE EXTRA FOR MY BIRTHDAY AS SHE KNOWS I LOVE NAT KING COLE& THIS C D CONTAINS MANY I'VE NOT GOT . WONDERFUL CD FOR ANY NAT K COLE FAN AND EXCELLENT VALUE
on 17 July 2017
Great music and enjoying. Thank you.
on 8 December 2013
Can't disagree with other reviewers about the content of this CD, but the mastering leaves an awful lot to be desired. I am hoping that Nat King Cole Box will be a lot better. Love the music but the sound quality makes me reach for the off switch!
on 16 January 2014
I bought this one because the price was very good, but then I realised that it is too soft for my taste.
on 28 September 2013
Its Nat 'the King' Cole - nuff said !!
effortless voice, mature and silky smooth like a warm bar of Galaxy chocolate in your trouser pocket - you can hear all the words - there that's dated me nicely!!
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2014
Old fashioned, but excellent romantic music. The singer was a genius, so what more can one say. There is a great selection of songs and for the money you can't go wrong.
on 3 March 2013
Loved the first CD because it had all the old familiar songs on it sung in the inimitable way that only Nat King Cole could muster. The second CD was fabulous. I hadn't heard of most of the songs but they were all amazing. I'm so glad I bought this it is right at the top of my pile of favourites
on 12 March 2013
great music,what a super voice,as fresh as it was when new,made a good gift for my wife she loved it
on 1 March 2014
I love this man's voice, this album covers all his best songs, I play it all the time, especially to chill out to.
on 12 November 2015
I only regret that it took me until now to buy this beautiful timeless and relaxing music CD by if not the most velvety voice I know so far. Could happily listen to it for hours. Despite being relaxed, it does not lack depth and I am sure this double album appeals to a broad spectrum of listeners. Thank you.