on 12 March 2012
With regards to the service this item was cheaper than some places i had shopped and was delivered on time and well packaged

Unfortunately i not longer use this item as in less than a month it was sparking at the connections and no longer safe to work and was not providing power to my laptop.

As i did not want to have a similar experience i have not contacted amazon to receive a refund or replacement(so this is the first they are hearing that the item was faulty) But instead went to an electrical store paid a little more and get a new one.

I am sorry to have had this experience and will continue to shop at amazon but probably will not purchase this nature of products again.
on 27 June 2017
Bought as a replacement for the original, and it seems to be doing the job well so far (it's only been 2 days). It doesn't get as hot as the original. Great piece of kit so far, only time will tell.
Got this to replace my blown Toshiba one. The one sent to me is marked Toshiba and did come with a clover leaf mains lead. I plugged it into my machione and it worked perfectly and does not get too hot like my old one did. It charges the battery just as good as the original one. For the money a bargain, I hope it keeps working as there are a few negtaives in the other reviews but mine seems like a genuine Toshiba rather than a clone, it looks identical to the old one.
on 15 October 2016
Do not buy!! This product after purchasing it a couple months ago nearly exploded in my face when the wires nearly went on fire as they explode. Wouldn't buy again not happy with this service and it's dangerous
review image
on 30 June 2017
very good
on 14 December 2016
Exactly what I wanted. My old Toshiba cord for my 2012 computer caught on fire and I was worried this wouldn't work as a replacement, but its perfect. Very speedy delivery as well.
on 27 June 2017
This product is dangerous. It was sparking badly and fortunately I was nearby to disconnect it. Very disappointed.
on 24 May 2017
As expected
on 22 March 2017
Great price - really good item
on 11 June 2017