on 11 November 2014
great watch
on 22 July 2014
An amazing watch unbelievable price,
The watch is stunning and with the added bonus of changeable coloured stones,it looks very elegant,what a bargin
on 5 January 2015
Birthday present. She loved it
on 13 January 2015
given as a gift
on 9 December 2014
Absolute love it, it also comes with different coloured side changers so u can match them with u outfits
on 5 January 2014
I bought this for my mum but returned as it was much more old fashioned than I had expected. Nothing wrong with the watch itself but there are much nicer Rotary watches available.

I wasn't a fan of the switchable panels on the sides - they take away from the appearance of the face in my opinion.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2014
The face on this did not look right, I have decided that ordering watches with Mother of pearl is a no no because you cant judge it by a photo they vary so much
on 15 December 2013
A beautiful looking watch and I love that you can change the bars at the front to the colour that matches what you're wearing. I have always found Rotary watches to be good watches.
on 17 March 2014
Lovely watch, very elegant. I was surprised to find that the "diamond" bars at the sides are interchangable with different coloured stones, the bars slotting in easily. I didn't notice this in the original description on Amazon. There is also a plain gold bar set which makes it a more serious watch once you remove the bling efffect. I love being able to change the colour of the watch to match various outfits or even just what mood I'm in that day. It keeps time well and I'm very pleased with it. I did have to get the strap altered as it was initially far too big for me, but now it fits perfectly with a very secure closing mechanism.

Very pleased with item and have worn it often.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 December 2013
Very pleased with this watch.

Was a bit worried when the edges did not have the 'diamonds' but found them in the leather bag that comes with the watch, there are various colors.