on 7 December 2015
The dryer is exactly what I need, especially for the winter months. We're a family of three and the dryer dries quicker than it is to wash the clothes.

Dries towels really well and also king size duvet covers. Ok, I do give the washing an extra spin to help the process of drying but still works great.

Very pleased with it.
on 27 June 2017
Terrible product, broken after 2 uses. Tried to contact white knight who's telephone system doesn't work so can't get through to warentee. The seller is rubbish too because they won't arrange a replacement. All in all a really bad experience. Avoid at all costs
on 14 February 2017
Quite possibly the worst product I've ever bought... I've had 2 now as well!! The first one died within a week and the second one took a bit longer (1 month) before giving up the ghost! On the first one I requested a refund and I was then emailed to say that if I call the manufacturer (me, call them?!) they might be able fix it with me over the phone... quite honestly, I just didn't have time for any of that and so I left it and re-ordered another to give the brand the benefit of the doubt. But before long, that one had broken too. Disaster really. Overall therefore, in my opnnion, this is an appalling product and the perfect example of "if you buy cheap, you buy twice" (or more!).
on 1 November 2015
This item was purchased for the mother-in-law as her old tumble dryer gave up the ghost. I had no qualms at buying a White Knight tumble dryer again as our current model is still going strong after 5 years of use :) The product is well made, easy to set up and does exactly what's on the box :) note: as with all washing machines/tumble dryers, don't overload them and you will get years of trouble free use :)
on 21 January 2017
Small and cheap but works well, dries far faster than my previous expensive digital condenser dryer ever did. I haven't found the size a problem and were a family of 5, if its overfull then clothes come out creased/ damp patches, but a regular load is dried well, no problems.
on 18 December 2017
After 1st use I noticed water on the floor under unit, on each subsequent use the water has increased leaking from the underside not near the hose. I will contact White Knight as under guarantee. 1m power cable, short venting hose, I had to purchase a 4m hose.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 July 2014
delivered 2 days late and had to case up where it was but despite problems with the delivery im giving 5 stars because its a great dryer and its fast if u don't overload it. putting a whole washer load in then wondering why it isn't drying fast is not the way to go lol. i do find water on my kitchen floor if the pipe end is facing onto the ground outsize so long as the moisture isnt going bk down the pipe there is no problem.
on 15 April 2017
A very good small dryer works well and easy to move around due to lesser weight. Fits into small space and drys effectively. Better than many larger more expensive models
on 23 December 2014
This is the perfect size tumble dryer for one or two people. The vent hose it comes with is quite short about 1.3 metres so if you intend to position it anywhere else apart from right next to the window it is best to buy a longer hose.
on 2 January 2015
came very quickly and it isn't too heavy, I managed to manhandle it to where I wanted it. My only problem was finding a suitable place for ventilation for the hose which isn't that long. I ended up postioning it by a door in the conservatory. It works well, Idont use it that much but handy to have and I feel a good price