on 16 November 2016
Essential to lock properly your bike
on 16 January 2014
I bought this item for our pram which is a very expensive off road model.

So far I haven't needed to use it but the item itself is robust (though I'm sure an equipped burglar would know how to cut it!) . It is much better than the pram locks on the market and we shall use it for other things after pram days. I imagine this will be around for a long time, kids bikes etc in the years to come.

At the end of the day it would prevent someone walking off with our pram outside a shop/café/theme park etc which is unfortunately increasingly common.
on 5 June 2017
I was expecting to be a bit longer, but it fits my bike as well. It seems to be a good quality item
on 31 May 2017
Really good makes my bike a bit more secure combined with my kryptonite d lick AMD my armored cable lock
on 22 November 2013
I have two of these already in different sizes, so bought a second 4 foot one. Choose a good padlock and you're halfway to a proper security solution for a pushbike. Get yourself a u-lock as well and the thieves will move onto a less shackled bike. Don't forget registering your bike online too.
on 26 May 2017
handy when the Shackle on the lock wont go round a post
on 19 July 2017
Works great with D lock to further secure my bike.
on 2 April 2014
Very happy with this overall. Good price too.

Not very easy to bend and put in a bag though and not sure if it is the most secure system to use but i didnt buy it for that reason and my bike is only worth about £20 so thats a deterrent in itself!
on 29 November 2016
Added piece of mind for my front wheel when used in conjunction with my Kryptonite New York lock. Not too heavy to carry and you certainly don't need anything longer than the 4 foot cable.
on 30 March 2015
Bought to replace a snake-lock which died, since I already had a D-lock. Actually a bit fiddlier than simply using two locks, but it's the right length to go through both wheels and back to the lock.