Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 May 2016
Update
Had this hair dryer a year 1 year guarantee just run out and it's packed up,

the build quality is very poor and flimsy spend a little more and get something that lasts, it's a shame very good hair dryer for styliging and light in weight.

Very expensive just to last 1 year wouldn't recommend.

Please click on the “Yes” button below if this review has been helpful thank you.
on 6 April 2017
Love these hairdryers. Had to buy a new one as my current one was so old and dropped so many times it had its life. Had my last one about 7 years.
on 12 June 2017
Lasted 3 years and 6 months with daily use and then just died, this morning - is that a good life span for a hairdryer? I have no idea. Something to also look out for. Keep the rear filter clean from collected dust - does tend to clog up for a while.
on 9 March 2017
Not happy with product it seem not to be hot enough also I wonder if it's legitimate product!
No booklet the bix was open on arrival. Only one nozzle in box and staying on outer box. I'm going to ask for a full refund and send item back.
on 28 November 2016
Broke down within 6 months of heavy domestic use. For the price paid, I expected the product to be of professional quality. If this product was to be used within a saloon, it would break down within 1 week.
on 25 April 2017
Since qualifying as a hairdresser 5 years ago I've only ever used who hair hairdriers! They are so reliable and they come in so many fun colours! After I used it on my clients they have brought it to!
on 9 June 2016
I had one of these hairdryers for many years when I was a hairdresser, it lasted me about 15 years. I was heart broken when it broke. But I am smiling once again now I have a new one, thanks
on 7 May 2017
I've used ETI dryers for years. Nothing comes close to being so great. This did not disappoint. Perfect heat, great power.
on 21 April 2016
Christmas present for a special lady who borrowed mine and fell in love with it. I know she's not going to be disappointed.
on 16 June 2017
I got this hairdryer just under 12 months ago and the nozzle doesn't stay on - when in use it falls off continuously. I have naturally curly hair so I need a dryer that I can blow dry with without stopping and starting. Wouldn't recommend.