on 5 March 2017
Great Cable - better than I expected pairs to both my U-locks a treat. These cables are as good as they come, I have the 4 foot cable that was supplied with my Kryptonite U-Lock a longer cable is sometimes required depending on which bike is in use...
This is just as well made as the 4 foot cable they coil easily and can be carried attached to the lock using the Velcro strap and loops. The extra length of the 7 foot cable should make running the cable through both wheels around a post etc a good deal easier. Also the plastic coating gives protection to paint work is robust and the whole cable is well made all round adding a good level of add-on security. Much needed if you have QR (quick release) wheels etc.
on 26 September 2017
A nice thick (10mm), long full 30ft looping cord that can connect and secure trailers, boats, bikes, whatever you like. Impressed by the quality and at an excellent price, even compared to much pricier, thinner cables. Very happy. Does exactly what I needed.
on 21 December 2016
I bought this for my son to enable him to lock his bike. It's perfect for his bike. The cable is light enough to enable him to carry it in his back pack. Aty the same time it's strong enough to hold his bike securely.
on 6 June 2017
Perfect for my needs I can attach it to the front wheel (quick release and the saddle QR also). Attached to any suitable place for a bike it adds a little more security. Recommended
on 24 April 2017
Mostly never used but a great sturdy cable for really securing my ebike in busy areas. I use it alongside the kryptonite frame u-lock.
on 28 August 2015
If you need to lock you bike far away from a pillar or something similar is really useful and also seems strong enough.
On the other side, I use it only at home, because is really heavy and big to bring with you every day.
on 10 October 2017
Was not disappointed when this arrived, great quality and very solid. I'm not worried when using Kryptonite.
on 28 May 2017
Seems very strong but is actually bigger and thicker than I assumed from the photo.
on 3 May 2017
nice and long to wrap around two bikes and a ground anchor
on 30 July 2017
strong . I use it with another lock on the bike