on 8 April 2014
My husband has a hearing aid and finds these batteries better than the NHS ones, however they cost over £5 for 1 pack of 6 in the local chemist, so don't buy them unless necessary. When I saw these advertised on the Amazon site I thought they were excellent value so decided to get him a few packs. They arrived really quickly and had good dates on them, 2018. I would recommend this supplier and will definately buy again.
on 1 May 2014
no review for the product- I offer you this instead- "My wife's radio takes AA batteries, the remote takes AAAs, the torch need Ds, and my hearing aid takes Eh Eh Ehs" - (groan now)
This firm delivers faster than me walking to the shop to spend 3 times the price. Buy from them.
addition- and they last for weeks before you have to replace them...
on 29 December 2014
I received these batteries precisely when I was told I would receive them. I am using one of them at this moment and so far it is perfectly good. It will be interesting to see how long the battery lasts. So far it has been 10 days and showing no signs of fading power.
on 8 March 2013
Once again one of those it either works or it doesn't these do. While like everybody who has a NHS hearing aid I can get free batteries but sadly only one practice stocks them other than the hospital which is now out of town, it's good to have some spares.
on 3 June 2013
I needed to get some of these batteries in a hurry for a hearing aid. So fantastic not to have to make a trip to the shops and have these turn up on the post only a day or so after ordering - and that was with super saver free delivery too.
on 4 August 2013
batteries bought to replace original hearing aid batteries which were difficult to get from hospital. suitable replacements and as spares to carry as not too expensive.
would buy them again.
on 5 August 2013
Very easy to load into hearing aid and gives very good long lasting performance essential for the hearing aid use
on 19 August 2013
I bought these for an aged aunt who was paying almost four times as much for a similar product. She does not have the nimblest of fingers, so it was nice to see that each battery has a little holding tab on it that makes light work out of replacement in her hearing aid.
on 21 March 2013
HAVING USED DURACELL HEARING AID BATTERIES IN THE PAST,I KNEW THEY WOULD WORK FINE IN THIS SIZE AS WELL.WITH BATTERY PRICES FOR HEARING AIDS QUITE HIGH IN LOCAL SHOPS, I FIND THESE VERY GOOD VALUE.
on 16 June 2014
I ordered these batteries at the last minute and the turn around time was brilliant. It was so much easier and cost effective than wasting petrol going to the local hospital and paying for parking.

See one answered question