Customer reviews

Chakra Crystal Pack
Price:£5.90+ Free shipping

on 6 April 2017
Very disappointing, most of the stones are tiny.
on 11 December 2013
I got it today but;one stone the amethyst is broked shame on you fella, is nice but this people just try to sell broking things, Im just upset by the way this happen crisis makes people do kind of bad things
on 23 February 2011
Small stones of not really good quality. But the price was good. So I guess you get what you pay for and they are what you ordered. Maybe I look too high for quality.
on 9 March 2013
disappointed in size of crystals extremely small in size I expected larger stones I dont think they are good value
on 1 March 2014
Not worth the purchase as the stones are extremely small. I would definitely buy tumblestones from a reputed buyer/shop or MBS event certainly not from New Age.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 11 May 2013
Good selection of chakra stones but the sizes left much to be desired. I would not buy this again as too small for my liking.I much prefer larger stones. Although the stone selection was okay, but I think as chakra stones they are too small, therefore not fit for purpose.
on 19 October 2012
I was rather disapointed with these crystals as they were more like chippings! I know the price was very reasonable but the discription should have stated that the sizes of them were small.
on 4 March 2013
I was disapointed with size of the crystals as they were very small. The price was reasonable but the discription should have stated that the sizes are small and the collection can fit in the middle the palm of my hand. It looked bigger on the photo than the actual size they are provided in.
on 23 April 2014
Beautiful stones, very tiny. I've only used these once, so I can't really make detailed comment. I will try to use these more often as I'd like to start healing in the future.
on 24 December 2012
They are beautiful, timeless and useful if you know about their natural properties, make them a great present for any occasion.