on 7 November 2010
This product is AMAZING at revealing the pain of my ingrown toenails. however, the plasters that come with it don't stay in place and aren't really sticky. I stand for 10 hours day and the plasters move around in my shoes so they can become uncomfortable. if you can find a way to stop this, (with some toe cushions or something0 than this product will really help with the pain.

The seller is very good, sending the item alot quicker than advertised with no hassle!

I am about to buy my second box...
on 30 January 2015
Overpriced for what it contain had i known rhis I could have bought a similar item at a local chemist at half the price
on 5 September 2014
After taking weeks to arrive it simply doesn't work. The gel does not ease the pain of my in grown toe nail, and the sticky plasters used to hold the gel in place actually made the toe more painful by constricting the affected area. So I shall be going for surgery ASAP.
on 1 August 2015
burning sensation causing great pain stopped using after one use . should come with warning
on 25 November 2014
Very good takes time should sell in England
on 27 March 2015
Nothing, absolutely nothing relieves the pain of ingrown toenails like this products - especially if you use in the first 1-2 days…you could even avoid surgery.
on 10 January 2015
However, my foot doctor told me to stop using it! Perhaps it was putting her out of a job. I didnt use it long enough to see if it worked or not.
on 2 September 2015
Really worked, took about 3 days but it softened my nail and then the pain went away!!!
on 29 March 2015
Brilliant stuff, ingrown toenail completely gone. recommended
on 11 June 2016
This product has not done the job I was expecting as I had already had from Dr. School for the semilers product and was more effective . It is a small tube with a brush at the end in order to put the lotion on the toenail and that one was really really good .excellent. I am very disappointed with this one.

See one answered question