on 30 July 2017
(side to side comparison photos added)

Bought this pack of boxes a few times. I would say the latest order sold from Amazon is way much better than 3rd party sellers listed in terms of quality. Feels more sturdy. Not sure because they sell different boxes from other manufacturers or just the quality has been improved.
(Good quality ones come with barcode and numbers while the poor quality ones from 3rd party seller don't)

Take this into your consideration when you make your order. I would recommend it.
review image review image
on 12 March 2016
Good strong boxes. One slight problem is that the top lid doesn't quite reach the flap on the other side of the box so you are left with a small gap between the two top flaps, but if you put extra tape over the gap it should be fine. Good size and shape. Sturdy.
on 23 November 2015
Good product. I was however I bit disappointed as the boxes were very small. However, it would be unfair to say it's the seller's fault when all the dimensions are provided. For this reason, I cannot blame the seller but just myself. I would not recommend these boxes for a regular removal of a one-bedroom flat/apartment/house.
on 30 November 2016
Though not as large as I had hoped, I finally just managed to finish packing my stuff for moving home and they were easily strong enough for quite heavy contents and fragile stuff was well protected.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 September 2016
Durable boxes that offer a fair bit of storage. I used this for packing up before moving home and found that there was plenty of room, and no matter how full the boxes got they remained in tact and didn't collapse.
on 17 November 2015
Bought for moving house - they're nice and strong and the right size for heavy things like books where you can't pack too many in a large box as it becomes too heavy to lift. They've survived the move and I'm reusing them to send Christmas gifts so get to use them at least twice!
on 2 July 2016
Got 30 of them for our move, we were in a hurry and didn't have time to hunt for boxes leftover in supermarkets.
Did the job, maybe not the best for books since they're quite big, but if you mix and match they are quite sturdy!
on 15 November 2016
Great boxes
Check you like the size - I do because they are large enough to pack something decent yet small enough to manage to carry them.
Good quality and good price. So good I bought them twice!
on 19 January 2015
Perfect set of moving cartons. If you are moving house probably need couple packs of these. Can get in different sizes. I found the middle size pretty good to pack most things in. Strong and good quality.
on 31 December 2014
Excellent boxes, double-walled for better strength, easy to construct from flat-pack, and a very useful size. Not so big that they get too heavy for easy handling when full, but equally not too small to be useful when packing various types of possessions when moving. Very happy with our choice of these boxes & would certainly buy these again.