Colour: DESIGN 1|Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£2.80+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 May 2015
This product was working great for the first 3 days but I've been using it for just over a week now and the fuzzy eraser layer is starting to peel away from the corners! Also, I thought the thickness of the erasing layer would have been much thicker than it is, it's so thin. It's already gotten so dirty that when I try to rub ink off my whiteboard it just leaves black strokes. Pretty disappointed with this product, I was better off just using a dishwashing sponge I have in the kitchen!
review image review image
on 3 September 2015
Great Product. It all depends on what kind of whiteboard marker you are going to use. Some whiteboard makers are very hard to erase because those whiteboard markers are low quality. Highly Recommend!
on 20 December 2010
Just what you need, cleans nicely and sticks to your board as magnetic. The kids have taken mine, I'm getting another one.
on 25 April 2013
It Works, It sticks to metal, it wipes well. Its everything I ever hoped and dreamed for since I was a little boy..
on 25 February 2011
Its a very nice whiteboard eraser. Light and sturdy. Ive not had chance to test its magnetic quality but as far as erasing top marks =D
on 1 August 2011
Great idea. Sticks to the magnetic board so never gets lost. Very efficient at rubbing out marker pen.
on 19 November 2015
I bought this because it is supposed to be magnetic - but it is not magnetic enough to stay on my whiteboard. It will stick to a metal filing cabinet, but I don't have one of those near my whiteboard! I am going to throw this away and use Artline Drywipe Whiteboard Eraser Magnetic for Magnetic Boards Blue Ref ERTMMBLU instead - which stays on my whiteboard very nicely, thank you.
on 29 January 2015
Product does not clear the wipe board after a couple of wipes. Useless
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 October 2015
I mean really, these are cheap and do the job wonderfully.The magnetic stick is genius, no more wondering where its gone, it just sticks to the board until you use it next. For marker ink that's stayed on for a while its a bit of a tougher job and I use a foam spray to help remove, but really for the price you cant go wrong.
review image
on 14 October 2011
This board eraser does stick to a magnetic board, this was my concern as others advertised say they do when they don't!

Pretty hard eraser, holds well in your hand and cleans off material quickly without much rubbing needed. I don't use the whiteboard for long term scribbles so don't know how well it works on those but on the face of it I can say a definite recommendation

See one answered question