Customer reviews

Q-Connect 750 mm 30 inch Tower Fan
Size: 750 mm|Style Name: Tower Fan|Change
Price:£26.45+ Free shipping

on 7 August 2017
Does the job of keeping me cool when working on the computer in a stuffy room. I opersate it by the plug because reaching the controls is awkward (fan is clipped onto a shelf so access to controls on back are not easy for me - very short!). Satisfied with my buy and it is good value for money.
on 16 July 2017
While the product worked it was beautiful and I would have given it 5 stars. The problem is that just one year later it's already dead. I mostly just used it in the summer heatwave. Perhaps they used cheap components.
on 18 August 2017
Stylish and space saving . Sits discreetly behind the curtain in the lounge when not in use. Pity the weather changed as soon as I bought it but that's British summers for you. Good value for money.
on 23 August 2017
Yes this is a very good fan, effective and not too noisy. You can of course hear it I tend to use it without the rotation and that is even quieter. It looks smart and doesn't take up too much room.
on 8 September 2017
Unfortunately when the Fan arrived the Weather changed. We did use it once and it was very good. So hopefully in the future we will be able to use it more.It is easy to use and the instructions were clear.
on 16 July 2017
Quite noisy but I love my tower fan, it does it's job and has a self timer on the top so that I'm not wasting electricity and leaving it on during the night, very light and easy to stow away. It was also very easy to set up.
on 23 August 2017
this had a part missing - as i discovered after i had begun to put it together. I then had all the fun of trying to get all the parts back in the box to return it. NOT fun!
on 21 July 2017
Base a bit flimsy - but went together OK. Slightly more noisy than we had anticipated, but does a good job in cooling our bedroom when switched on an hour or so before retiring.
on 30 July 2017
Works well, is a bit noisier than expected but the bottom setting isn't too loud and does the job of keeping air moving in the heat. Marked down one star because of noise and also no instructions with the box, and a right faff to put together as pieces didn't fit very well. Once together it was fine.
on 2 August 2017
Fan did not work on arrival. Have received credit but at the time, it was sorely needed with the heat wave we were having and I was very disappointed in it