on 28 December 2012
An amazing watch with so many different functions. Brilliant. Our son age 8 loves it. Great for him actually telling the time with the hands and numbers, but also having the digital view as well.
on 29 November 2013
Wanted a watch for my son, who at 11 struggled to find one that wasn't too babyish or swamped his wrist as man sized. This one is just right and I liked as it has both analogue and digital times. Has all the features my son was after too. Instructions not brilliantly clear, like hunting mode? But would recommend this watch.
on 16 January 2015
I bought this for my 9yr old grandson for Christmas his first grown up watch. He loves it the way it tells him time both digital and traditionally. The strap is comfortable and with plenty of adjustment available as he growns. I was glad his father was the one setting the time and functions on the phone as it was vert complicated but well worth it. I recommend this watch as a very good value for a quality watch .
on 21 December 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for one of my Grandsons, and it appears to be just rite, not too overcomplicated, but with enough functions to keep him busy, and excellent for learning to tell the time properly with both digital and normal hands as well, so I think all in all a good buy, and reccomend to any other prospective purchaser.
on 19 April 2016
The watch came quickly but it stopped working within 2 months of use. When I took it to a local watchmaker he informed that its batteries were dead. Its started working again after replacing batteries. I am really unhappy since the product claims to have a 7 year battery...... This product therefore is either a fake or the claim about battery is totally exaggerated.
on 16 May 2015
My son LOVES his Casio. He likes that it has so many features, like a stop watch, alarms and a timer. He is able to use most of the features on his own. He has also benefited from having an analog and digital clock together (to learn telling the time better). We found it relatively easy to set up (it has step by step instructions), but you will definitely need to read the manual a few times as it has so much going on!
on 11 May 2016
I ordered this for my son in December 2014, he is now ten and over two years later it's still as good as new. It still has the original battery we haven't had to replace it as yet. It also has kept time perfectly we haven't had to adjust it all. We chose this one originally as he was struggling to tell the time from an analogue clock, he only understood 24 hour digital. Because the watch has both analogue and digital it has helped him learn both. I also thought it would be comfortable for him which it is. It's like a grown up watch but in a children's size he loves it.

It has great features which he benefits from, for some reason that I can't remember the timer is set to go off at 4.01pm. We haven't changed it as it's a running them in our house now when it goes off one of us shouts it's 4.01. He uses the stopwatch often, the timer and the alarm..

Because there are no buttons and lots of features it takes a bit of getting used to setting everything. It came with a book which explained how to do this but we lost it but we found a manual which you can find here [...]
Some of the features:

An LED light so that you can the time in the dark, it has a special coating that provides illumination after pressing it and without draining the battery.

A moon phase indicator

Fishing timer.

A second time zone.

Timer with automatic repeat and also elapsed time, split time and final time.

You can set three different alarms, of four types: daily alarm, date alarm, handy if you have an appointement you need reminding of, monthly alarm which sounds the same day at the same time each month. And finally an alarm for every day of a particular month.

The alarm has a snooze button.

Digital times can be set as 12 hour or 24 hour.

Faux leather and cloth strap, which looks good and also provides comfort, my son has had children's plastic style and cloth style watches in the past but he wouldn't wear them often, if at all as they were uncomfortable, he wears this almost every day at home and in school.

The watch can be worn when showering and bathing, he takes it off but if he does ever forget it hasn't damaged the watch.

I think this is smashing and we actually paid more back in 2014 than the price it is currently.
on 10 January 2014
bought this for my son for Christmas it says children's watch but is still slightly big for my 10 year old
I also think the back lighting could be better aprt from that works well.
on 17 January 2016
Bought this for my grandson who wanted this specific watch. He was a little disappointed because after taking a very brief shower the inner face of the watch became totally steamed up, even though it was supposed to be water resistant up to 50 metres. It is obviously not even splash resistant. Not particularly cheap either - can get better watches for the same price. Would not recommend.
on 25 April 2016
Was good while it lasted. Bought in September 2015. Lasted till April 2016. Better than most I suppose. but it still does not do what it says on the tin. Printed on the watch is -10 year battery life! supposed to have a 2 year amazon warranty. I will be checking how to claim.

See one answered question