Colour: Blue|Change

on 3 November 2013
These files consist of the usual rather flexible metal arms and the usual quality card but with added sellotape type reinforcement over the top and bottom edges. Neatly made and less likely to chafe at those edges if you have ever had that problem, but basically no stronger or more rigid than standard files. I really wanted rather heavier duty ones and mistakenly thought these cheaper ones might do. Fine for general use though.
on 16 October 2012
I recently bought these suspension files for our home office and they are excellent. They provide you with the right amount of space and support to file documents, magazines and small folders. I compared many of the options that are available on the high-street and online and although I was not certain that these would provide me with the solution I was looking for they certainly do. You cannot fault this product!
on 18 April 2017
The actual suspension file is great. The name tags are a bit flimsy and I use the old hard plastic ones from the Rexel Multifile Plus suspension files :)
on 30 April 2017
I liked them but they were too big for what I needed them for, I love the colour
on 4 May 2017
These are perfect for my filing cabinet. Have just ordered another 0.
on 16 March 2016
Strong and roomy.
on 23 March 2017
Nice colours and are as advertised.
on 19 March 2017
Great product, really sorted out our filing system. Index tabs don't fall off.
on 30 March 2017
Very pleased. Just the job.
on 17 September 2012
These files look very good when you see the images on amazon but be warned, they are factory 2nds. At least, that is what I thought when I opened the box to reveal every one of the 25 files I had bought with at least three marks on them as if they had individually been placed on something sharp and then been pressed onto it. None of them were actually pierced and consequently they work acceptably, hence the 2 stars.