• Customer reviews

on 14 February 2018
My wife loved it say no more.
on 22 April 2017
Love this perfume it smells delicious and light, lots of people ask " what perfume are you wearing? it's lovely"
I first bought Euphoria about 9 years ago after smelling it on a colleague, have wore it ever since.
Euphoria identifies who I am, I will not leave the house without a dash of Euphoria.
on 22 January 2018
Fantastic service. Always a great product
on 28 December 2017
I rate this site great l love it l will be ordering more items in the near future cos l love love my perfumes and l think the prices are brilliant as well keep this site going B Willcox.
on 21 June 2016
Not sure about this. When I started using it the spray button doesn't squire out perfume properly and it has a different smell????
on 20 May 2017
Excellent product and as describe. I would recommend.
on 15 January 2017
Purchased as a Christmas present. Other half liked very much, it's one of her favourite perfumes. Would I pay full price for it. No. Only recommend at promotional price.
on 6 May 2017
Fake fake fake the smell disappears 5 minutes after the spray, so so annoyed this is my favourite perfume and waste of £30+ to go in the bin! Never will buy perfume from Amazon again
on 21 September 2017
Good product at a good price, can't go wrong
on 6 November 2015
Not very happy with this perfume. I have had Euphoria before but this time the perfume seems really weak. No one can smell it after the original spray.