on 21 June 2015
Shock absorbing inserts have been the Holy Grail to me. I have been on an endless quest... buying shoe after shoe, sport insert after sport insert. Nothing really did the trick for more than a month, then would break down. These Noene inserts do what they claim to do. They're amazing. I wish they were sold here in the U.S. It takes a long time to receive them ordering from the U.K. Plus shipping is more expensive. But they are worth it.
on 12 October 2017
Great product, tiny but superb impact protection. Good delivery time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 August 2013
Love these insoles. I have really sore feet and these insoles
were so comfortable that I wear them all the time.
I was recommended by someone else who bought this product.
on 6 November 2015
Keeps my feet warm during the winter. Less strain while running.
on 7 November 2014
Brilliant product which really works. Bought them to wear under my orthotic insole in my slippers. They cushion my feet well and highly recommend them.
on 14 March 2014
Bought these for my son who plays a lot of football . He cannot use conventional insoles because they are two thick and he likes his bot to fit snugly but these insoles stop his soles from being blistered and red especially when he trains on astro turf.
on 10 June 2015
It fit nicely with my other insoles, but I really couldn't tell it was in my shoe. I have other insoles that I like better.
on 19 October 2015
Effectiveness lower than expected
on 9 July 2014
Love these. Recommended by my physio.
on 9 June 2012
I bought these for my husband who does a lot of walking.
He is very pleased with them and has recommended them to his friends.