Halo Wars (Xbox 360)
Format: Video Game|Change

on 1 December 2017
I didn't know what Halo Wars was before buying it - I saw the Halo name and snapped it up. I was massively disappointed when I started playing it and really didn't enjoy it. In all played for about an hour before it was put on the shelf and left to gather dust before it was moved into the loft, only to be brought down years later during a house move and then being sent on its merry way to the charity shop - where it is now sat... still gathering dust.
on 5 February 2011
Take control the entire UNSC army in their life or death struggle against the covenant.
Its like they were listening to my prayers and someone other than bungie answered them.
The action is intense ,the graphic are sweet its not as over simplified as some have made out.But it is quite easy for a seasoned star crafter like myself.
But mostly the game feels like a halo game with flood & forerunners and a interesting plot set at the start of the war.
Annoyingly some of the levels end a little early when their are still enemies on the map but the objective is achieved .And i was kind of hoping for some warship levels (ala star trek armada)
but aside from the minor gripes there nothing wrong with this halo game shame i cannot make the same claim about the awful ODST really
on 27 February 2017
I just love it, its as great as an original strategy game could be on the PC, only recently played this game on normal difficulty and enjoyed it, definitely going to pickup Halo Wars 2
on 16 August 2013
I will admit that I wasn't that excited when this game first came out, as I'm not a big fan of the RTS genre. However, I am a big Halo fan, and after playing this game at a friend's house, I just had to buy it. Despite this game being a few years old it still has a lot to offer. People still play the multiplayer modes, the campaign is great and it's a well polished game. If you're a Halo fan and you don't have this in your collection, buy it. It's only a tenner.
on 12 July 2017
Good rts game based in the halo universe with a 15 hour campaign and various other game modes.
on 10 January 2018
Great my son enjoyed.
on 12 April 2017
Enjoyed this game
on 18 March 2013
This was a gift for my brother and he really enjoys this game he ahs told all his friends about the game and to play it so he told me to give it a 5 star rating and i trust him to say it's great
on 19 October 2012
A fun little game that I enjoyed the hell out of. It doesn't really expand the Halo universe in any meaningful way - in that its events don't really effect the main series, but it was cool to play, the controls worked well, and it was interesting to see how well a different developer handled the Halo universe. Considering how cheaply you can pick this up now, I'd recommend it
on 23 April 2015
It is an okay game, its strategic based, was actually expecting and standard shooter. You can still get some enjoyment out of it though.

See one answered question