Style: Galvanized|Change
Price:£8.49+ Free shipping

on 1 April 2017
Went rusty after a bit.
on 27 March 2017
I'm really pleased with this mop bucket, I bought it for work but I'm returning today to buy one for my kitchen. It is just the right size for home use or taking care of small floor areas. It rings out a veiled mop easily and is very sturdy
It was delivered for free very promptly. Very happy
on 17 March 2017
excellent bucket very happy customer thank you
on 26 March 2017
Seems very sturdy does the job
on 25 April 2017
Great
on 31 January 2017
Happy with bucket, thank you
on 27 April 2017
Lovely finish BUT very thin metal!
on 11 March 2011
I was going through plastic bucket on a weekly bases and these cost at least a tenner.
This bucket is wonderful - even my kids cannot break it. Its sturdy the drainer is built in so it does not fall off and even when it's dropped it does not break. So thumbs up!
on 15 April 2011
Great service, very well wrapped,arrived as promised and what a great mop bucket!!! Rigid metal means you can wring out excess water without the bucket bending or tipping over as has happened with the flimsy plastic ones, and they last longer. Would never go back to using a plastic mop bucket again!!!!
Definitely recommend both seller and product!
on 1 November 2011
I had broken my plastic bucket in a similar design simply by pushing my mop too hard into the ringing section cracking the brittle plastic. I knew a galvanised bucket wouldn't break in the same way but wasn't sure about taking a step into the past with a metal product I remember my mother using. However, it worked extremely well, and looked very modern and stylish standing in my kitchen integrating well with my stainless steel and chrome appliances. To protect my floor I stood it on a plastic sink protector but that didn't hinder me in any way and was a safe precaution. It might not have been necessary. The bucket was an ideal size for an average size kitchen floor and utility room, and I was glad I had found a smaller size compared to a lot of similar buckets for sale which would have been too large. I'm very happy with it in all ways and glad I didn't opt for another 'dodgy' and inadequate plastic bucket. One last plus point - the squeezy section is an integral part of the bucket and doesn't shift position and become detached which I always found very irritating with my plastic bucket. - what an advantage that is!!