Customer reviews

Noene Atlas Carbon Insole
Price:£10.29 - £42.52

on 10 March 2017
I experience intermittent toe pain and thought I'd give these insoles a try. They were a little tricky to fit inside my boots at first as they didn't feel like they want to go all the way to the end of boot and felt a bit bunched up around the heel - thankfully this sorted itself out within a day or so and they bedded in properly. I've been wearing these every day for a week now and walking fair distances across different terrains (even cobbled streets!); I'm very pleased to report that the pain in my toes has definitely eased - the insoles are very comfortable and my feet feel a lot less tired at the end of the day!

Very happy with these - excellent value for money!
on 18 February 2011
I have tried quite a few insoles to soften the shock of playing tennis on hardcourts to my feet,shins and knees. After seeing these and although expensive compared with cheaper inserts I fitted them to my tennis shoes. It certaintly has reduced the pain and soreness to the areas most effected when playing tennis. Having played a full season they still seem to show no signs of wear and are as comfortable as ever.
on 23 August 2017
Product is perfect. It's exactly what was described. Works great, just have to trust it Arrived before expected, love them Amusing and effective My daughter will love it! Nothing but good things to say about this case.
on 12 January 2010
Now on my 3rd pair - used as a direct replacement for fell running shoe insoles they provide excellent support and shock protection under extreme conditions.
on 9 December 2010
Always a bit weary when buying gadgets that are supposed to help in sports but have to say so far so good on this one. Had alot of knee and shin pain up till recently and its almost fully gone at this stage.
on 27 July 2009
I've used other insole. Mostly cheaper ones. But I have to say, These insole have warn well. I've stopped having sore feet. And my legs don't ache so much. Money well spent.
on 7 May 2012
I have been using these Swiss made insoles for the last 3 or 4 years and are worth every penny. After long training runs I was suffering with painful blisters on my feet, even though I wear quality Nike Air Pegasus running shoes that fit well. I did some research and tried these insoles and my blisters were gone within days, and I have fewer aches and pains in feet, ankles and knees too. Noene Atlas Carbon Insoles are an excellent replacement for regular running shoe insoles and i now fit Noenes within weeks of purchasing new shoes to maintain blister free runs.
on 22 February 2014
it make me feel much better when playing football.
the level of pain is reduced considerably.
It was money well spend.
on 26 August 2010
Undoubtedly the worst product I've ever purchased from Amazon. Unlike other products, which cost less & prove to be better than High Street shopping, this 'Innersole' is 4 times the price & so bad I'm furious! Take a look at the black area - it's hard & makes painful line across your heal. Take a look at the red area - it's soft & gives way exactly beneath your ankles! Many people need support for ankles which have begun to tip in slightly, are on their feet at work & there ankles get sore. Within a week you can see the line of the hard black rubber from the top & can add sore heals & toes to worse pain in your ankles. If you have this product to feel, hold with finger & thumb half over black rubber half over red, now squeeze, can you imagine now how that feels on your heals after 5 days work? Please foward this to the 'Innersole' supliers. Phil
on 21 September 2015
Excellent service, Good item at a reasonable price, very quickly delivered