on 19 November 2012
This is a perfect protective case for the iPod touch 4th generation. Keeps it safe from drops & knocks etc, protects the screen and doesn't impede use at all. Very pleased.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 August 2014
Good protection
on 12 March 2010
Bought this for iPod touch my son got for Christmas. Wasn't expecting much but genuinely impressed by this. The leather is nice and doesn't feel plasticky. It comes with a gel type protector as well but you can't really use both at the same time. Case is a really snug fit and all the screen and plug holes can be accessed easily. You can fold it back on itself and secure with the pop snap when you are using it and it will stand up at a 30 degree (roughly!) on it's own. My son is not very careful with his stuff but using this product I am confident he won't damage his iPod.
11 Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2011
I read the reviews for this case and since most were generally favourable I went for it. As it turns out, this was not a good decision. Not that the leather part of this case is bad, that I can give my wholehearted support to, it's the crappy plastic Ipod holder that is so useless. For a start it's not like the one they use in their photograph of the product, it's a puny plastic holder the shape of an ipod that it sorta clips into. But it's so bloody fragile that it started cracking with barely any use and then chunks of it just brake away so you have no edge to keep your Ipod in place anymore. I wrote to them to ask if they'd send a replacement but two weeks later haven't heard anything at all, but at least I can warn others NOT to get ripped off with this totally shoddy product. Buy it at your peril.
11 Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2011
I was after something to protect my new ipod touch 4g, due to the nature of it being so slim i was concerned about serious damage if dropped. I wanted a protective cover that was stylish and had good accessability to all the function buttons without having to remove ipod. The Tecknet fits the bill on all counts
stylish,well protected case with 2 screen protectors thrown in as well, also has an expensive professional look about it. Case has a belt loop if required can act as a stand. Great case Great price
on 25 March 2011
The case I received wasn't the same as the picture, it had a black plastic mould to hold it! I really liked it initially but unfortunately, it starting cracking after a few months and gradually bits started breaking off. Good while it lasted though.. I have now bought another one which is the same as the picture shown and this seems a lot sturdier.
on 8 January 2011
I was given this case for Christmas, 2 weeks later the plastic that holds the ipod has broken in several places and is falling apart. The case now is not holding the ipod properly and has even allowed the ipod to fall out once. Dreadful case! I presume from other reviews that this is an exception but could not recommend on my experience.
33 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2011
Received the case and all looked well. It isn't as the current photos, but I think that is a ploy by the sellers as they keep changing what they actually sell under this banner. Case was a leather look, quite solid looking and a plastic shell the iPod just clips into - and seemed to fit really well. However within three weeks of use, and not hard use as it mainly sat on my desk in work, the side of the plastic shell near the volume buttons broke off. Over the next couple of weeks the case has deteriorated and now won't hold the iPod so I will have to find a new case. Not a good buy.
on 2 February 2010
Having read positive reviews about this case I took the plunge. For the money it's fantastic, looks & feels far more expensive. The removeable belt clip seems very loose (I wouldn't trust it) but, as I didn't need it, I haven't marked the rating down. My screen protector was easily applied and, after a few weeks, is wearing well.

I've not used the silicon case properly but did a test fit. Snug in all the right places with gaps where you want them. My daughter, after an Ipod of her own now, has her eyes on it.

The case came well wrapped and a few days early - really very good all round.
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2011
A bit disappointed as iPod has to be removed to use charger. Can't have earphones in and case on stand to read ebooks, therefore no point in having extra flap. Seems sturdy enough to provide protection.