VINE VOICEon 19 February 2017
Firstly I had a marvelous delivery service of this item from the supplier. In use, it's brilliant as it got all the gunge out (hopefully or at least until the next time!) that was in basic terms the sediment or the clogged together powder from our washing machine that had blocked up our pipes. I had used the 'screw'/hook type attachment but it was merely polishing it in a sense as it went straight through it but this brush, with a twisting movement of the rods while slowly pushing it through, dislodged a lot more as could be seen when we lifted the next man-hole cover up. For the price, it saved getting out the 'big boys' in the drain clearing business. 100% pleased.
on 20 February 2018
great product - as described - super fast delivery
on 2 July 2013
I use this as a flue brush for a rayburn, with the added bonus that it fits the sweeps rods that I already have, and so can be pushed right to the top of the flue, unlike a standard flue brush. Comes with a lifetime guarantee, but as I'm not using it for the purpose for which it's sold, I don't think I'll try holding the supplier to this!
on 5 July 2013
A godsend for a blocked drain the other day, fir just a fraction of the cost of Dyno Rod / & equivalent to unblock a sewer outlet, the whole pack was easy to set up , the different heads easy to attach & use , 3 mins & no blockage...ace
2 people found this helpful
on 27 April 2018
Did the job.
on 11 February 2017
Fits the Silverline rods as one would expect and provides the additional cleaning sometimes required
on 3 August 2016
Looks good but may be a little large for my conservatory gutters to clean in the valley between house and roof
on 21 April 2010
tough looking tool this, be very sure to keep turning the rods clockwise direction, while using this tool attachment, helps remove stuff stuck on pipe wall, scum etc, a good tool,to clean pipes,after unblocking,flushing with water, good price value for money, many thanks. this review is for guidance only,it works for me, hope it helps you.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 March 2018
Super on those stubborn blockages, enormously enjoyable to clean.
on 9 September 2017
ok not bad for the money