Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

great album love it.
on 1 November 2017
Very pleased thanks.
on 25 October 2017
Very gòod, quick service.
VINE VOICEon 7 March 2011
I loved this kind of music when it was first released and I was about 14, but didn't listen to it religiously as I didn't own many albums. After watching Notorious not that long ago I had to buy this cd, and it hasn't let me down. I'm not sure how the album is viewed by avid fans, but for someone who likes to listen to this genre from time to time, and reliving their youth through it, I love the album!
on 6 August 2016
Track 10 and 12 are very possibly the best tracks of any genre of all time. Play them at maximum volume and be transported to a place of marvel, totally superb.
on 21 February 2012
If you are looking for a classic album in this genre, this is it. I am not normally a fan of this type of music but when I am busy working out or having to do housework, this brings me right up. Being a middle aged female, I am happy that many of the most offensive words have been edited out. For me, I don't mind the censorship but if you want the real thing, then you may want to look elsewhere. I don't think it takes anything away and is not that noticable but I am not a purist. Christopher's voice is edgy and sets the tone perfectly. His words are timeless and convey a sense of life I wouldn't normally be aware of. The download process was easy and populated my iTunes seamlessly. Thanks. Love it.
on 10 March 2007
This album is one of my favourites, i recently purchased this and have listened to it over and over, there are many classics on it and is worth buying, it is only about £[...] on Amazon (cheaper than shops) and as for you saying tupac is out of biggies league ur wrong, biggie is past tupac and always has been, tupac is good dont get me wrong, some of his tracks are big but biggie has more content and lyrics that tupac hasnt got.
on 22 January 2016
I had this CD before but it either got robbed or I lost it but I had to buy it again, what a album. very fast delivery aswell
on 22 December 2009
I don't know what this T. Jarvis is on about, but Biggie was probably the best of all time not just in the top 50 greatest. And GZA being better? Behave. Saying that, Puffy's missed a trick here. It could of been so much better. There are a few of his best ever tunes not on the album (sky's the limit, ready to die, my downfall, gimmie the loot - the list goes on). The only reason i'd want this is for the unreleased stuff, altho i've already got the majority of his real greatest hits - they're on Ready to Die and Life after Death. Can't go wrong with those.