Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 26 February 2011
This is THE BEST international newspaper available, and it is excellent on Kindle. While you are reading, you can just click at any time to jump back to the list of articles. And the writing is superb. It is the international version of The New York Times, and I have not yet found a paper that covers world news better or more thoroughly than this paper does. Highly recommended on its own, and highly recommended on Kindle! And it is much less overwhelming than The New York Times, on a daily basis.
on 16 May 2015
This is the best English language international paper going. I need it for a daily briefing, which it does better than rivals on most days. I give it five stars for the sheer quality of writing on its best days. But its American quirkiness can be maddening -- it can be extremely funny when it gets the wrong end of the stick on a European story. It has a particular vigour in its roundup of business and sport and the opeds really stimulate in a way the London papers don't. All in all my favourite daily paper, and has been for a long time. As a professional hack myself, I should stress that the NYT maintains reporting standards long jettisoned by most others -- it makes the eyewitness pieces from the ground almost in a class of their own.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2013
It is the best international paper of all time. Better than Time Magazine, Newsweek, The Economist and such like. No question why I rate it so highly. I don't know how they manage to pack so much into a broadsheet on a daily basis. Long may it flourish.
on 27 February 2013
The International Herald Trib is the best, most accurate and best-written newspaper in the world - by far! It is a must read every day. Happily my club in London subscribes to it, and I take it to Lunch with me every day, and when the club bore approaches, I happily hide behind it, and read avidly!
on 23 February 2014
Great newspaper for the time challenged reader who wants a well written global perspective on what's happening around the globe...
on 18 October 2014
Always well written and great to get a view of what's happening in the big apple It shows another perspective
on 1 June 2015
It was so easy to read and so interesting and wide ranging. It gave me a world picture of current events.