Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 15 May 2017
excellent purchase very good quality good value for money quick delivery
on 5 June 2007
This DVD is great. 2 hours of Little Princess delight for children and parents alike. Each story has a message and a lesson to learn but is never preachy or patronising. Can't wait for volume 2!
on 20 September 2008
My 3yo daughter loves Little Princess and this dvd is fantastic. Although it has been viewed several times it remains a much loved favorite and not a weekend goes past without it getting at least one airing. I can't wait until the end of november when the complete 1st season boxset is released so we can have some new episodes. Little Princess - Complete Series 1 Box Set
on 4 January 2008
2 hours of stunning animation by Iain Harvey creator of The Snowman. A must have for all parents with children under 10 years old.The games are fun and are a special bonus feature.
on 7 October 2009
I bought this DVD for my 3yr old grandaughter and she absolutely loves it. Stories appropriate to her own life, and beautifully voiced by Julian Clary and Jane Horrocks. I even had to ice her birthday cake with the Little Princess. Highly recommended.
on 3 July 2010
My 6 yoa twins adore this DVD.They have in-car DVD units and this solves the problem of what to play as they both love it.Great value for money,lasting as it does almost 2 hours
on 7 March 2011
I bought this DVD for my 2 children whom are 2 & 4 and are big big fans of the little princess cartoons and books. I have not been disappointed in this DVD as they think it is fantastic and it is a great way of entertaining children. The DVD is packed full of the original cartoons that can be seen on TV and lots of extras such as games to play.

I would highly recommend this DVD to ant parent whom has children that love to either watch or read the little princess.
on 4 February 2009
Excellent dvd for your little princess, helpful for getting your little one to understand life in a kids way.
on 19 October 2010
My 2 year old loves the little princess and I must admit I don't mind watching it either! This dvd has ten episodes on so I think it is great value for money as we have another one which only has five on. Would recommend this for all your little princesses.
on 19 June 2013
Sometimes in the mornings before we get up, we watch the news etc. This makes us sad and worried, so we have started to watch cartoons. The Little Princess is our very favourite, just love it!