Price:£16.00+ £4.50 shipping

on 15 June 2009
For years I have pumped up airbeds and kids toys using a foot pump, and I just thought it was inevitable that it took hours of effort. Then I spotted one of these, and it's fantastic. A Ready Bed that took 10 mins to pump up by hand literally took 10 seconds with this pump. I couldn't believe it!

The only down side is that the adapter provided is a little large for small valved toys, but as I bought this for a camping bed (about 1 minute to inflate a double mattress), that isn't a deal breaker for me.
on 31 August 2009
We have had one of these for a number of years and use it every time we go camping. Airbeds,inflatable chairs - you name it and its been inflated by this pump. Worth every penny. Watch other campers envious faces as you blow your mattress up in seconds!! Cannot recommend this highly enough.
on 1 September 2011
Assuming you have a car to plug it into, this pump has the best cost-smugness coefficient of any piece of camping equipment on the planet. It really will fill a double air bed in one or two minutes, it's astonishingly fast. Other campers will watch in awe, mouths agape, as it does its stuff. They may even form a queue.

Its lack of power options makes it less suitable for domestic use, but Coleman produce mains-powered or rechargeable versions for more money. If you're planning to inflate an airbed next to a car in a field any time soon then buy this item.
on 4 October 2009
Great little product.Inflates and deflates my CampinGaz airbed in no time at all. The cable could be longer but apart from that no worries. Would recommend.If buying an extension lead be aware that pump is rated at 15A and a lead I purchased was rated at 3A so was no use.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 April 2011
I use this pump to inflate an inflatable kayak which needs about 900 ltrs of air, so a two handed stirrup pump is hard work on it's own! This pump does the job in about 4-5 mins. Attachments and general build quality are a bit flimsy, but about right at this price. I would never go back to using the stirrup pump alone!

Notes: -

1. The output is insufficient to pressurize kayak sufficiently, so I finish off with stirrup pump. This may be less of a problem with inflatable beds/matresses.
2. The power lead is just under 3m long, and the flexible hose attachment is about 67cm, so you have a total reach of approximately 3.5m
3. In operation, the manual says the unit will draw 5-11 Amps, so if you want to get an extension lead, you will have to go for one which is rated at 10 Amps.
on 29 August 2009
Well worth buying this if you have a mattress... fellow campers will look on in envy as they struggle with their manual pump and you effortlessly inflate your bed in about 1 minute! Worth getting an extension cable for the cigarette lighter power lead.
on 17 July 2009
The coleman 12V quickpump was delivered very quickly and the wife proceeded to pump up the inflatable double mattress in record time. Normally she spends at least 1 hour with the hand pump whilst I instruct. This way everyones happy, her, because mattress is inflated in about 5 mins, and me because I don't have to take over and finish off the mattress with the hand pump because shes 31 weeks pregnant and couldn't wait 5 mins. The only criticism I would have is that it is a little loud. On nearly forgot.. came in a nice bag to keep everthing together great for the camping box.
on 13 May 2010
well this certainly beats blowing a double air matress up with your mouth.. Its fast and compact.. It comes with a couple of attatchments which i hav'nt figured out yet but it does what I wanted it to do.. Inflate the matress.. I had to extend the cable so I could place the matress in the tent and plug the pump into the car
on 14 October 2013
It is not entirely clear from the description, so beware: it is car charger only.

Having said that, it is quite fast, and though we did not have exact match for our airbed socket, they have good selection of attachments so we found compatible one easily.

It inflated our bed quite fast.

3 out of 5 because description could have been a bit clearer - I thought it had mains plug, so was a bit disappointed.
on 28 May 2011
Just tried this out on my Campingaz single blow up beds and yes you can believe the hype - it really does inflate a single bed in less than a minute! Some people have complained that they are not suitable for inflating lilo type beds, but I am pretty sure that it will, as the pump comes with very narrow conical adaptors that will fit the traditional 'squeeze valves'. Of course you are probably aware that coleman and campingaz both use the same type of valves for their beds etc, which is good news as I didn't really want to be using campingazs' 4D pump as D cell batteries are not the cheapest thing on the market and as I predominantly go 'car camping' just having a 12v auxillary socket plug is ideal. It is not exactly whisper quiet so if using on a campsite be aware that you might just disturb people if you arrive late or pitch very early. Of course the other great thing about this is it will deflate your bed to almost the thickness of a wafer for you in a few seconds too. The whole lot comes in its own little drawcorded nylon bag, keeping it all self contained. All in all, a highly recommended bargain.