on 29 July 2013
I was rather cautious of the mixed reviews on these to date, but given the low price I thought it worth trying one pack to see; based on that trial I am so pleased with them I have just ordered another 200.

The sleeves received are an excellent fit and seem well made - protective and secure but not too tight on the discs.

The sleeves I received from Babz Media were labelled as made by Humlin and were actually 100 micron thick, rather than 80 microns as per the listing.

I suspect that as the listing is essentially for an unbranded product, the exact type, thickness and quality will be partially luck of the draw depending on which seller you use.

I have added a photo to show the packaging details for the exact item I received.

These are now helping to sort out a large number of previously disorganised CDs and DVDs, and hopefully preventing further scratches. Storing them inside Really Useful 245 x 180 x 160mm 3L Box with Lid - Clear I can now easily find the disc I am after without taking up much more space trying to store them all in the original cases.

For £1.45 for 100 sleeves including first class post these are exceptional value.

Thoroughly recommended.

REVIEW UPDATE: having ordered the same item from the same supplier again I was sent 80 micron sleeves as listed rather than 100 micron ones as before - it seems it really is luck of the draw what arrives!
on 18 July 2017
My family has all these cds scattered around. Its a great space saver to store them into a small and tidy compartment. Good to see the desk top again. Now I have spares to keep on top of any additional discs whch I have not unearthed. Many Thanks
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 April 2013
These are absolutely amazing value. They arrived very quickly and were extremely well-packaged. I was supposed to be doing my accounts today, hence the fact I have thoroughly enjoyed checking each and every one of these sleeves in order to establish its credentials. I don't seem to have been sent any duff ones at all and each one will happily accommodate a CD. I'm writing a review of them now, just to postpone my accounts for a little bit longer. And then I might just check them all over again.

I didn't buy these for CDs, but to stick inside the back cover of some books I'm planning on leaving out and about as my contribution to 'BookCrossing'. It's an altruistic way of sharing books with others, for no financial gain. It's a great idea. But I thought I might just bung a few business cards in each one, courtesy of these sleeves. Well, what's the point of being altruistic if nobody knows about it?
on 31 August 2013
I don't know how they sell these sleeves for the price - £1.45 including Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded postage!
Each sleeve may not be the heaviest item in the world but x100 and it becomes a relatively weighty packet.

Also, the spec is better than in the description - the sleeves I received are actually 100 microns not 80 microns as in the description.
The sleeves feel of a very decent quality and at less than 1.5 pence per sleeve how can you really go wrong...?!

And of course a CD / DVD comfortably fits in them! In fact just slotted 5 in one sleeve and they all squeezed in quite comfortably.

Oh, and they also have a flap to fold round and tuck into the main body of the sleeve, preventing the CD / DVD from falling out.
on 4 February 2018
Really disappointed with these
I bought some last year and they were lovely and thick and thought these would be the same but they're so much thinner and just no good for what I wanted to use them for .
I should have found up my order from last year and bought the same ones but these came up with good reviews .
Have had to order some thicker ones . Shame
on 7 April 2014
These are very easy and nice to use, I needed some of these for my Blank CD's I put Music onto so I can listen to my Music on my CD player. They were getting dirty and dusty and scratched on my shelf without cases or sleeves, and I had quite a few of them, these are a really Great buy and you won't be disappointed.
You get more than enough for the Money, and there ideal to just keep your CD's clean and prevent them from getting scratched or dirty and also great if you have lost the cases to your CD's. This is a Bargain! Thank you, I'm really happy with my Purchase. (-:
on 21 December 2016
These are OK. They are made from very thin plastic indeed. I purchased a different brand a few months ago and still have one left to compare to these and they are much thicker and would provide far more protection to the CD/DVD that these would. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with these. They hold a CD/DVD and will provide an amount of protection. I would not buy these again, but would look for a brand that has thicker plastic. What would help is if the supplier made clear the micron level of the plastic in use, to enable an informed decision.
on 6 August 2017
Great - thanks very much! Promptly delivered, specifications just as advertised and packed very properly.
on 7 May 2017
Didn't arrive as pictured. The sleeves themselves are poor quality and some of the pre folded flaps are misshapen and cut wrong.
on 1 April 2017
Excellent response to my order and good value. These CD/DVD sleeves are also extremely useful for storing most smaller craft die cuts.