1,472
Colour Name: TRANSPARENT|Change
Price:£3.48+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 20 January 2011
I bought these sleeves as we seemed to have loads of CDs with no covers or cases of any fashion and I wanted a cheap option to keeping them clean and relatively safe.

Upon researching the products available I settled upon these as being the cheapest option available that would do the job - as I had SO many CDs in need of a new home I didnt want to spend any more than I had to re-housing them, most of them weren't worth the extra expense (home recorded/backup discs etc). To be truthful I wasn't expecting much from these sleeves for the price I paid for them, believing them to probably be of an inferior material and flimsy, thin construction, but I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, they were of a pleasing consistency and sturdy enough to provide a modicum of protection to discs that are "thrown about" in storage and generally filed all over the place!

Don't get me wrong, they're no substitute for a proper CD case but as a budget option, they are an excellent solution - so much so I went back and ordered another packet of them from the same seller a short while afterwards! I've had up to FOUR CDs in a sleeve without any problems or tearing at all and never had any trouble with bunching or sticking like some other reviewers reported - they're DEFINITELY large enough to hold CDs and DVDs - I don't know where those comments came from about size inadequacy!!?, all in all an excellent budget product and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :-)
11 comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 October 2008
Wasn't sure about them as they were cheap but I bought them anyway, and was happy with the product. None of the seams have broken and they protect your CD/DVDs well with plenty of room inside. The plastic is thin but not too thin that the CD surface could get damaged in anyway. Will definatly buy again :)
on 20 July 2009
These wallets are...er...okay. They are just a little prone to tearing at the top of the seam on each side, so I wouldn't recommend them for repeated removal out of and back in to the wallet.
on 16 June 2010
I'm not sure how I missed the other reviews telling me exactly this, but I too found them to be too small. You have to force the CD into the sleeve, and the consequence is that the sleeve gets rucked up and out of shape. Getting the disc out is as bad as getting it in - you need to grip it with thumb and forefinger, putting fingerprints all over the disc.

How difficult would it have been to manufacture these sleeves 1mm bigger? It would have made all the difference.
55 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 27 November 2008
They are solid enough to protect CDs, they're dead cheap and are delivered quickly. What else do you want? (Other than more!)
on 18 May 2009
Hi All, well i have bought 200 of these plastic wallets, and i can say they are brilliant for that that price, i would certainly buy more if needed, they are very cheap and i can't see anything wrong with them, none have split or anything...can't see a problem....Fred Nr Chelmsford, Essex UK.
on 3 December 2011
Large amount of CD disc sleeves at a great cheap price and good condition. Functional and fantastic value. Excellent product delivered on time. Would recommend seller to other buyers.
on 8 December 2011
GREAT CD CASES,AS GOOD AS THE MORE EXPENSIVE CASES,WELL MADE AND GOOD QUALITY,WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY WHO ASKS ME ABOUT CD/DVD COVERS
on 22 February 2010
Bought these to put cd's in, obviously. Works fine for one cd, however any more and wallets split. This is a pain for 2cd specials or 3 cd specials, however its a good price so worth it :)
on 22 February 2011
The real issue with buying these cheap and not so cheerful sleeves is that you won't even be bothered to return them for the price. Yet one should.

They are so tight and likely to rip, it's difficult to get the CD in or out. The sleeves actually get warped as you force the CD in... just because the manufacturer wanted to save on 1 mm of plastic!

You'll end up buying something better immediately afterwards, and "Hot Online Deals" will have had you for []
. I complained to them but they didn't even acknowledge the complain if you get the drift.

Don't be tempted. I am now off to "Curry's" to buy their PC line sleeves. At least I know where I am with those.