Customer reviews

1,630
Colour: TRANSPARENT|Change
Price:£2.47+ Free shipping

on 4 August 2017
These are annoyingly 'sticky.' Most plastic sleeves permit the discs to slide in and out easily. These don't. The plastic is of a type that grips the discs, making it hard to insert and extract them. I also like to be able to shuffle quickly through my collection, like a deck of cards, until I find the disc I want, but again, due to the tacky nature of the plastic used, you can't do this with these cases. I wouldn't buy this brand again.
on 29 July 2013
I was rather cautious of the mixed reviews on these to date, but given the low price I thought it worth trying one pack to see; based on that trial I am so pleased with them I have just ordered another 200.

The sleeves received are an excellent fit and seem well made - protective and secure but not too tight on the discs.

The sleeves I received from Babz Media were labelled as made by Humlin and were actually 100 micron thick, rather than 80 microns as per the listing.

I suspect that as the listing is essentially for an unbranded product, the exact type, thickness and quality will be partially luck of the draw depending on which seller you use.

I have added a photo to show the packaging details for the exact item I received.

These are now helping to sort out a large number of previously disorganised CDs and DVDs, and hopefully preventing further scratches. Storing them inside Really Useful 245 x 180 x 160mm 3L Box with Lid - Clear I can now easily find the disc I am after without taking up much more space trying to store them all in the original cases.

For £1.45 for 100 sleeves including first class post these are exceptional value.

Thoroughly recommended.

REVIEW UPDATE: having ordered the same item from the same supplier again I was sent 80 micron sleeves as listed rather than 100 micron ones as before - it seems it really is luck of the draw what arrives!
on 18 July 2017
My family has all these cds scattered around. Its a great space saver to store them into a small and tidy compartment. Good to see the desk top again. Now I have spares to keep on top of any additional discs whch I have not unearthed. Many Thanks
on 1 June 2017
Same Amazon listing but different supplier (Direct to Bargains) compared to earlier purchase. Unfortunately, much poorer quality - thinner plastic (about 70% of previous thickness), and so far over 10% of the envelopes have been open on two sides rather than one, rendering them useless. The actual wallets are labelled MBeat, which does not accord with the item illustrated. A disappointment!
on 7 May 2017
Didn't arrive as pictured. The sleeves themselves are poor quality and some of the pre folded flaps are misshapen and cut wrong.
on 1 April 2017
Excellent response to my order and good value. These CD/DVD sleeves are also extremely useful for storing most smaller craft die cuts.
on 18 October 2011
£1.30, free postage and packed in about 20 pence worth of bubble envelope - that makes them a much better deal than any of my local retrailers. Quality is fine too. Five stars and I'll certainly buy them again.

*** UPDATE 08-03-14 *** Oh dear. This product had actually dropped to consistently below the £1.30 I had paid but it has now shot right up to £1.75 all of a sudden - quite a large increase - no longer great value 5 stars so I'll be looking elsewhere.
on 6 August 2017
Great - thanks very much! Promptly delivered, specifications just as advertised and packed very properly.
on 5 August 2017
Half the envelopes unusable. Guillotined all along one side so disc just falls out. Advised seller who asked for photos. Photos sent and seller then ignored me.
on 18 July 2017
Quick delivery was just what I needed at the time and it happed, good product and easy to order.