on 30 September 2013
This battery was different to the one shown and is sub standard, the Pentax battery which was supplied with my camera has a far greater charge capacity. I tested this item on a day out and thankfully brought the pentax one with me, this piece of garbage was out of charge after no more than 50 photo's plus reviewing time, the Pentax one lasts much longer before you get the " battery depleted " displayed on the LCD....
One person found this helpful
on 1 November 2013
I bought two of these for use in a Pentax Q which has a short battery life. Both have worked well. I have a slight suspicion that the capacity is slightly less than the original Pentax battery but when the price difference is considered this is not an issue.
on 21 November 2012
Good price and the replacement battery works perfectly in my Pentax camera. Excellent standby, it seems to hold its charge well too when carried about as a replacement.
on 13 December 2012
What can I say, you plug it in and it gets charged, put it in the camera and it has a good long life, I will purchase another.

M. C. Woods
on 22 November 2010
you cant beat them lithium batterys, cheap as chips
camera lasts for ages on these things = Very happy girlfriend
One person found this helpful
on 24 June 2013
this battery has twice the capacity of my other one, I can store more photos, videos great battery for its price