The Holiday [DVD] [2006]
Format: DVD|Change

on 27 April 2008
daughter and I loved this film. The gorgeous cast and fantastic instrumental soundtrack all add up to the type of film you can watch over and over again. Although predictable, girls all over will be able to relate to the failed relationships and the need for romance which have the characters house swapping from English countryside to L.A and visa versa. Starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black.
on 5 February 2015
A very enjoyable lighthearted family film with a great cast. We are all off to visit the pub in Surrey that is featured for lunch next week. Let's hope for more snow!
on 23 December 2013
I really liked watching this film and enjoyed watching it very much; I would recommend this film its entertaining and a good film to watch.
Thanks Del.
on 14 April 2013
Such a joy to watch - have seen it countless times now! Completely caught me by surprise too, but this is a festive rom-com that works any time of the year.
on 21 February 2016
I love this film. I bought it as a gift for my mum and she loves it too.
Arrived really quickly and was excellent value.
I totally recommend it!
on 3 November 2015
Love this film with four great actors in it, a very good recording it came quickly and was well packaged, I am happy and would purchase from them again.
on 11 March 2015
Replacing VHS tape, good cast and funny especially seeing how cute the American idea of a cottage in the country is in UK. it's a romcom and nothing more
on 7 July 2009
For me, this film is just a great way to spend a couple of hours if you don't want to be stretched too much - pure escapism. Kate Winslet is quite definitely the star, and the charming relationship which develops between her and the elderly neighbour is one of the best aspects of the story.

Best viewed with a friend and a box of chocolates!
on 27 April 2013
I love this dvd and watch it time after time Its light and not violent a lovely romantic story which lifts ones mood after a hard day and gloomy weather
on 30 April 2014
Really amazing funny/sad film loved every minute I purchased my sister in law one since I got mine she loves it to
Great for a DVD night in at home