on 26 November 2017
It wasn't for me but for my wife. Brought her a couple of blocks of this as part of a Christmas present. She loves it and in fact has used up both blocks long before Christmas came (my fault, shouldn't have told her I got them). So I'll be buying more.
Very good product which does exactly what it says it does.
Can recommend this, thank you :)
on 19 January 2016
Much prefer the fimo professional as it doesn't go too soft. If you want your clay shapes to hold detail, use the professional range. This is my most purchased 'colour' as I like to make my own polymer clay blends. Essential item for all polymer clay enthusiasts.
on 12 February 2013
I've been using Fimo products since getting interested in clay modelling and Fimo has always been reliable and great quality. I have tried other brands but prefer this as I know where I stand with it, that is to say, I know how to handle the product, how long to bake it for and how to treat it i.e. varnish/paint etc. It's very easy to use and you can create fantastic things with it.
It doesn't lose colour and it doesn't stink when you bake it which other brands can do.
This particular colour is pleasant and was suited to what I was making but there are so many other colours available.
on 10 May 2016
Brilliant stuff. Not too squishy, not tough and crumbly. Looks like very very dark grey when unbaked but once baked it's a lovely velvety matte black. As the little blocks normally go for approx £2.50 a pop at stores, this one is a steal.
on 13 December 2016
Absolutely love this clay, I use it for making hinges for my minature doors and it's amazing, it has just the right firmness to it so you can twist and sculpt it without it breaking or becoming mushy. Highly recommend
on 28 September 2015
I ordered this and it arrived today but the modelling clay appears tinged green so my minion model is currently looking a lime colour rather than yellow. Not sure if this is a defective pack but feel very disappointed
on 10 February 2017
a brilliant range of clays, and white is always sued more than any other colour so good to get it in this large value pack
on 29 June 2013
Although it is hard to mold initially, it becomes slightly more pliable the more you play with it - which is a good thing as it makes it hard to accidentally mold it out of shape. Baking is easy and it forms very strong and hard and doesn't chip easily. Gouache paint works really well on the baked clay too, not too sure about acrylic though it seemed pretty streaky.
A good product, but I would only reccomend for a special project as I feel I didn't get nearly enough for my money...
on 1 December 2017
REally hard and tough to mould
on 12 November 2017