on 1 November 2011
A difficult product to get hold of in most high-street retailers. Product arrived v.quickly and was extremely well protected in multiple layers of bubblewrap (taking some time to unwrap). Worked straight off, nice warm colour, not like normal energy savers which have a nasty cold colour. Perfect for my bedroom lighting.
on 9 April 2013
These bulbs have lit up my life, at first I was having an on off relationship with them and things could go off at the flick of a switch.

I am pleased with these bulbs and thank amazon as they are not readily available in the shops.
on 7 September 2015
1 star, because they do not fit. I guess that's partly my fault. I have these ridiculous 4-pin light bulb sockets in my new house. However the white plastic lugs in mine are offset from centre, whereas on these (otherwise identical) bulbs the plastic lugs are located in the middle. As such, the item is unusable. A shame, as I would really like these 'warm white' bulbs instead of the glaring blue/white monstrosities currently blinding us whenever we switch on the lights :( The search for the illusive bulb goes on...
on 10 December 2015
I had tried to track this bulb with the colour code that these ones had and that was the colour of the bulb that was in the socket before hand. These turned up before time, they had sufficient packaging and they fit perfectly and do not blind like the one i have managed to find previously.
on 12 February 2016
The warm white is nice and cosy, nothing like the dreadful bluish lights in the house originally. Perfect for our new build house (2011) which have these awkward light fittings. Very hard to get hold of elsewhere.
on 15 November 2013
Good quality bulb, nice warm light, was delivered in plenty of packaging and in good time.
Fit perfectly, though was skinnier than my last bulb - it's slim so if that's what you want this will be perfect.
on 12 April 2013
Hard product to find but much better than Cool White colour. Very happy with purchase, have converted all the Low energy light bulbs in my flat to this type.
on 15 February 2014
Amazingly quick delivery and it fits!!searched all high street stores and couldn't find the right bulb anywhere.so pleased I now have light!!!
on 14 June 2013
Works ok :) Easy with instalation. Power of the light is enough for my needs. Recommend for thouse who want save some money.
on 17 March 2013
Very warm and friendly light. Not like a hospital at all! Soft glow that gives a welcoming atmosphere to a room.