on 18 August 2015
Very pleased works brilliant on the concrete in our street. These ramps have been a huge hit during the summer holidays on their BMX bikes and scooters.
review image
on 25 August 2013
Kids into skateboarding and do not want to show themselves up at the skate park.

item small enough for use in the garden. can be used with other skateboard ramps and rails to set up small skate park if room in garden

Everyone wants a go. Knee pads to be ordered with this for keen parents finding their youth
on 5 March 2017
Absolutely great!
Used for RC's and races between my daughter and her friends!
Very happy 12, now 13 year old on her birthday!!!
on 4 August 2015
My son says it is amazing & great fun. Have given it 4 stars instead of the full 5 only because the ramp moves/travels along the floor very easily. According to son; you have to be mindful of the approaching angle to ensure this doesn't happen! ;0)
on 23 March 2016
LOVE IT
on 20 April 2017
Ok
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 September 2016
Like most children my son loves playing on his bike, scooter and skateboard and this summer has been a summer fo making wooden ramps and bridges for him and his little sister to use int he back garden. Apart from probably not being 100% safe they are quite unsightly and when I saw this item I thought it was a great solution to their requirements for all things rampy!

The ramp turned up quickly in a huge box and straight out of the box I was impressed. The ramp is sturdy, good looking, seemingly weatherproof and very portable. Both my children love this ramp and I wish we had bought one of these earlier. It has been used constantly in the back garden and is used for not just bike but also for my son's toy cars.

When not in use it sits quite happily on it's end and I'm happy to leave it outside as it is made from durable plastic.

The only downside I see for this ramp and it is a small one is that when it gets wet it becomes a little slippy so parents be warned that the odd accident could happen. That said we will be buying the other ramps and bridges to use with this one.

Overall an excellent product, well priced, well made and look good. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It would be extremely helpful to me if you hit the YES button if you liked my review or NO and a comment so I can improve future reviews.
on 20 April 2017
As expected
on 4 November 2016
Not safe poor quality
on 7 September 2014
Like most things..... should have looked at one first. Although measurements are provided, it was hard to visualise the exact size. The ramp is very small and would be best suited for a Leggo scene.
Item is strong, but does need securing to floor as slips on each contact.
My feelings are the item is a little over priced for the size.