on 19 July 2017
Good design but not able to be used by my son. Purchased to go with skateboard or scooter for fun outside. Each time he tried to use it, the ramp would move. We used on concrete and so we could not use spokes or anything to keep it still. Loos fun but not able to use as expected. Has ended up left outside unused.
I've given a rating of 3 as the material is sturdy yet light weight and easy to move, but anyone purchasing needs to consider ways of keeping the ramp in place when being used.
on 3 March 2017
Got this for my children for Christmas. Best present. My 14 year old rides his bike over it. So does my 7year old daughter. I was worried it might be too light and would slide about when being ridden over but it stays firmly in place. They spend a lot of time riding over it. I wish I got one years ago!
3 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2016
Easy to put together, the stickers on the side were already peeling off and unlikely to last. My main criticism though is that the surface is shiny and slippery so for riding a scooter over is not ideal as the scooter slips. As a consequence it has not seen much use.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 December 2015
My son loved this. It's sturdily built but you can use it in a variety of ways: you have one big ramp with a bridge between the two slopes ( as photo) or you can safely unscrew it and have it as two separate ramps. It's very thick plastic so can take a good weight and a good battering. The price is good too.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2017
Too small for intended purpose. The length of the scooter board is too big for this. It would only work with roller blades. Product is good quality.
on 27 October 2017
Rubbish, scooters get stuck on the peak unless its jumped, so no chance to build up confidence. Also, it slides along the floor!! Utter waste of money!
on 22 January 2017
Good, solid and sturdy ramps. Great for bike fans to give some interest and excitement into the back garden!
on 6 June 2017
This has provided my nephew and his scooter mad friends with the perfect starting place to learn handling skills. Works exactly and safely as it should
on 22 November 2017
Haven't used yet. But feels heavy and sturdy. In fact I am contemplating on one for my daughter for xmas too. I also changed my delivery address and the customer service I was provided was excellent cxx
on 4 March 2017
Was good fun until it developed a split after less than 2months, no refund or replacement allowed
|11 Comment|Report abuse