Customer reviews

Size: One Supplied|Colour: Colours Vary|Change
Price:£5.49 - £35.15

on 25 March 2013
this was brought for a funny present. My partner is always playing them shops, so i decided to buy some. Had great fun wraping them up, trying to stop them jingle not to give the game away whats inside was hard work. Naturally my partner loved them.
on 16 January 2017
Great quality and brightly coloured. Was perfect stocking filler!!
on 18 May 2014
lovely bells, well made, safe for young children. nice colours and a lovely sound. I am very happy with these.
on 8 December 2011
I have bought two of these for my little girl for christmas as she always enjoys playing with bells at baby group. They arrived really quick and were well packaged. They look well made and sturdy and are nice bright colours. They sound absolutely lovely and christmassy and i can't resist giving them a little shake every time i go past where i have them stored ready for christmas day. The only bad thing i can think of (and it's really not that bad) is that i would have liked to have been able to pick the colours as i got blue and green and probably would have gone for something a little more girly. Otherwise a perfect little stocking filler or little pressie. Everyone should have one lol
on 21 February 2010
My niece loves musical instruments so I bought her this for her first birthday. She loved it so much she wouldn't put it down to open the rest of her presents.
Lovely, colourful, super large bells, would def recommend.
on 6 December 2010
Not like other toy bells, these are really good bells that makes clear jingle sounds. My daughters love using these especially during the Christmas season. Well recommended!
on 12 May 2011
These jingle bells are really good fun. I bought them for my 4 month old baby girl and she loves them. I had hoped, however, that she would be able to hold them and they are a little too big for her hands as yet. Other than that, perfect! Thanks!
on 9 October 2010
I bought this for my nephew's birthday and he loved it however he doesn't play with it anymore as his older brother is always taking it off him to play with it, which is quite a shame! I will need to get his brother one for his xmas then!
I think this toy is great, it's very sturdy (since it gets hammered across walls and floors) so very durable! It came well wrapped and within 2 days. The only disappointment with it is, you can't select a colour yourself. I got the red one, but was hoping to get blue or green. But I suppose the children will still have fun with it no matter the colour!
on 29 March 2011
A really fun toy, but educational as well - use it to help your child to develop an interest in music and a sense of rhythm
on 20 September 2013
We used these bells in our classes today and they were great. The right size for little hands, and they look quite durable. The sound was great for us but quite loud, so if you're looking for something soft this is probably not it!