on 20 December 2016
I am really impressed with this antenna. Came in a very professional box (obviously not cheap) and the antenna itself has a heavy base and is well made. TP-LINK have a good reputation and coupled with my Alfa AWUS036H this combo pulls in signals at five bars that previously I could see one bar (if that) with my laptop wifi card. Impressive.
The Ariel on the card in my PC only ever gets me 2 bars out of 5 reception. It often dropped out the connection. Re-cabling was not an option nor was moving the modem so I tried this extension ariel. It comes with a magnetic base and just over a metre of extension cable. I connected it up and put it on the top of my computer case and he presto - 5 bars, excellent signal and no more drop outs, problem solved! Highly recommended way and a cheap way of improving your wireless connection.
on 28 December 2016
Tp-link tl-ant2408c 2.4 ghz using this with Tp-link tl-wn751nd 150mbps wireless card very good product getting 60%0n card with original antenna
now with ant 2408c 100% this is very good product well worth the money
on 10 March 2017
These and some extension cable allow me to extend the wifi coverage at clients farm without forking out on more expensive kit
on 19 March 2017
Boosted the received Wifi signal on my PC by 50% . Really good stuff, with a magnetic base it is really easy to attach to anything that's metal.
on 4 August 2015
Supplied to a friend who was able to increase their wireless signal strength, not only because of the larger antenna, but because they could position the antenna in a more favourable position than at the back of their desktop computer.
on 1 July 2017
Does not give good signal strength in a small apartment with no obstructions.
on 22 June 2017
Works brilliant,
on 20 July 2017
Seems to have improved the wifi signal in my office.
on 29 June 2017
Perfect, my computer was getting a weak signal due to a low quality antenna, plug this into my NIC, problem solved!