on 4 September 2007
This mat helps to reduce the pressure on your back so it makes working out very comfortable! It is also great because its size caters for tall people-just like me. It can also be used outdoors because it is very comfortable to relax on too!!
on 30 April 2008
This is the best exercise mat I have owed so far.
I have found it to be very comfy due to the thickness of the padding.
Has two way fold in it so it folds into three for easy storage, 2 useful handles on the sides for picking it up and unexpectedly came with a poster giving some exercise suggestions.
on 13 June 2008
Super thick padding for comfortable exercise. As I had taken note of the dimensions before purchase, I knew what to expect. For the price it is excellent value and hopfully will give years of use.
on 29 November 2013
I bought this mat for my 7 year old daughter as she is gymnastics on the brain and im fed up with my sofa cushions lying all over the floor. Really pleased with it! its thick enough to cushion any fall she might have and the fact that you can fold it up when you're finished with it is just fab. Great buy!
on 28 March 2009
I use this for pilates exercises and it is very satisfactory. I would not recommend it for yoga because the surface is too slippery.
on 4 May 2009
Good mat, good price, nice length. Quite deep too but the problem is that it may be thick but it has no support in it. After doing the usual abdominal exercises it eventually became rather flat and not supportive at all for the lower back. Great mat overall I just wish the foam inside was a bit more dense!
on 12 April 2010
The padding is far too soft for me and provides nothing like as much cushioning as you would expect/hope from the picture. The middle of the three panels sees the most action and, after just a few weeks of use, is devoid of any rigidity/cushioning it might once have had. To put all of this into context, I weigh 75kg so not a weight issue. Just bad design/cheap materials (...the mat, not me).
on 3 March 2010
Mat is as described and arrived promptly. However while the mat is 5cm thick the foam so soft and light that when you lie or sit on it you sink to the floor. It's a bit like trying to do sit-ups on a bed. Would not recommend or bye again.
on 11 May 2016
Amazing training matt. I use it to do my sit up type exercises. I don't want to hurt my back so safety is my number one priority .

This matt is thick and spongy it's a nice quality matt. I only do sit up stuff on it . I don't think it's for jumping on otherwise I can this developing wear and tear quickly.

I have done a some jumping exercises on the mat and I like how it obsorbs all impact made on the floor.

However mainly used for situp stuff.
on 9 September 2009
Liked the price of this mat. My daughter goes to a local gymnastics club and loves doing cartwheels, so she decided to buy this mat with her birthday money.
Arrived very quickly, excellent service. She was chuffed to bits when it arrived and uses it every day, having perfected her cartwheels. Fold up for easy storage beside the sofa in the lounge. The only down thing is that unfortunatly about 3 weeks after using the mat, the stitching from one edge has now burst ant the foam is popping out>