on 31 January 2015
This was a gift and the recipients love it, which means we love it, too. If you're a fan of jazz, you can't go wrong with Charlie Parker.
on 13 June 2014
I like the fact the CD provided some great history on Charlie Parker. Its not really my genre of jazz but the CD is growing on me.
on 16 December 2012
The nature of the sound of this music will deflect the modern ear, I suspect. But learn to listen and and this music will thrill.
on 28 February 2015
Bird rules
on 17 February 2014
I though I'd begin my jazz flirtation with some of the classics - Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, John Cochrane and so forth. At the moment I'm struggling, but I'm guessing I just haven't been sufficiently diligent, yet.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2015
Horrible - I returned it!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2013
Priceless history of his playing .I love it and its brilliant value . Buy it!! Great insight into this genius' musak .Cant praise it enough
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2015
good
on 8 June 2013
sellers service cannot be faulted. Music is what it is. Parker founding genius of bebop blah blah but there are better
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse