Customer reviews

Denman D300 Radial Vent Hairbrush

on 21 September 2017
For years I tried to determine how I can take my looks to the next level. I thought about plastic surgeries (as a man), working out, and other 'better' on the surface options.

But this is really all you need. Took my hair level from exceptional to fascinating. Can be a little rough until tamed.

P.S. Don't leave it around other grooming products you may have, it makes others feel vulnerable to replacement.
on 14 April 2017
love love love this hairbrush, makes dryer thicker or longer hair a breeze!!! Recommended item to anyone out there with thick hair, as the air passed through the holes drying the underneath at the same time. Has cut my hair drying time down considerably!
on 21 August 2017
Good brush great price
on 2 July 2017
Thanks
on 8 April 2017
perfect
on 22 May 2017
I found the brush a good size but very difficult to get a grip of the Handel therefore kept flying out of my hand. It needs to be a thicker, better Handel.
on 13 October 2017
Lovely brush, fast delivery
on 19 August 2017
As described makes hair drying and styling faster as air circulates through the barrel.
on 9 March 2013
I've had these brushes for many years and have always been more than pleased. As mine are now needing replacement I ordered what I hoped would be the same thing. And the centre shaft and bristles are still the same. But the handle... not good. It's too thin and tapered and has very poor grip. The old ones had a thicker handle with 4 indentations for excellent grip. So although this is the same great quality brush, no question, I'll need to get a bit creative with some waterproof tape or something to help me hold the handle properly. With the venting in the central shaft, though, it's still the best I could find.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 July 2015
Got tangled in hair. Only fix was to cut my hair free!! ONE EXTREMELY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER! Would never purchase this item again. I have since found a brush that does what it's suppose to do, a little more expensive yes, but least I won't need to cut my hair every time I use it.