on 6 December 2017
Utterly useless - there is NO suction on this thing, rendering it totally unfit for purpose. I have tested this on the back of my hand and you might as well stand outside and wait for a gust of wind to loosen & remove baby's snot.
5 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2017
Nozzle has a habit of coming off at crucial moments . Baby hates having these used at best of times as it causing distress so when you use this to suck and baby sucks back , you suck again , he sucks back and then nozzle falls off in the middle sof this game and babie becomes distraught not good. Does the job for the price.
on 30 July 2017
Too wide for my little boys nose. Tried it on myself just to see how effective and it doesn't work at all- very little suction. This was a replacement for one we bought on holiday that I can't get in this country which I accidentally broke and it's nowhere near as good as that was.
on 7 March 2017
It's okay. It works well on dry mucus but for a very sticky one it was difficult to pull out especially the nozzle is too big for a new born and quite hard to control when baby moves her head
2 people found this helpful
on 20 July 2017
For anyone who has never used one of these, please try. I had one 25 years ago, as my daughter suffered with colds and congestion. Unless you want to suck the mucus out yourself, it is the best gadget ever. My daughter even still uses one when she is congested and can't blow her nose. She is now due to deliver and we bought one for the next generation.
on 25 January 2017
My son had a cold - had build up of snot which this managed to get out.
My only con is - sometimes it doesn't suction as good each time, you have to do it a few times. My son hates it but it did help massively with the mornings and nights.
Tip: spray saline fluid up nostrils first then sit baby upright and use the NUK suction - that helped get most snot out.
on 8 February 2016
I have both this nasal decongester and a Nosefrida.

While the Nosefrida gets out all manner of gunk from my baby's nose, this does nothing but make my baby very cross. Basically, it's useless.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 November 2016
This is the best snot sucker I've used, however I found the nozzle too big to put into an infants nose. I really had to gently jam it up my girls nose and quickly use it. Must remember to pinch the other nostril shut or you won't get a good suction. Very helpful for snotty babies!
on 6 November 2017
Too big for my four month old, all it did was cause distress and discomfort. Might be okay for older children but definitely not babies.
on 13 August 2017
Such a lifesaver with a poorly baby. We tried the newer fancier style of nasal aspirators but they just don't even come close to this one. It's the best thing by far. An absolute must have item for anyone with a baby or young child.