on 10 September 2012
This little unicycle was bought for my 11 year old son. We looked at the German manufacturer's website and unicycle advice sites before buying, and measured his inside leg to ground measurement, and reckoned it should be about the right size with some growing room.
We are very pleased indeed with the quality of the product. It was delivered after about 5 working days with the super saver delivery. It is robustly and solidly made, but also looks very good, with a comfortable seat. A very small amount of assembly - attaching pedals and seat - was easily within my son's capabilities. The unicycle is excellent for him for learning on and practising stunts. It was his first go at unicycling, and having read up online about learning, he realised it would take some practice. It took about a fortnight of practising daily and he can now ride comfortably and start from the ground, and even go around corners and up and down hill. The control to go backwards and do stunts is coming slowly and this little cycle will last him for a while as we have several inches of reserve seat post before he will grow out of it. Now he is able to go for some distance at a time, as we expected, it is apparent that going at speed is not what this unicycle will be best for, as the small wheel size means very fast pedalling, but the control for learning unicycling, and for doing stunts is its forte.
The price through Amazon was very good indeed and about half of what most other unicycles would have cost us- but this is a good quality well made looking cycle - a bargain.
on 30 December 2012
i purchased this item before Christmas for my younger brother to learn how to unicycle it was a tempting buy due to the price but the product is poor very cheaply made and has no strength in it at all my brother is approx 40 kg and its max user weight says 60 kg i think it should say more like 15 kg the seat post spins and the pedal cranks have fallen off its not good guys dont buy this item .... however the seller i purchased it from is very quick, friendly and good prices so would say seller is good product .... pants.
on 19 April 2013
Bought as a present as we allways get an Different present for our son,arrived very quickly did puncher thought when we tried to pump it up.The supplier was very good and refunded the cost of the innertube
on 3 July 2014
I bought this for my then 7 year old who had learnt to unicycle (the bruises...aiee!). In less than a year of use it broke - a failure in the welding on the wheel so that the pedals turned but there was no traction. It was whilst on holiday which was doubly annoying. To be fair, Amazon replaced that one but the replacement has gone with a similar problem on the pedal as described by another reviewer - it's basically made from poor quality materials and just cannot take much wear.Amazon have refused to give me a third! It is okay as a learner bike though, hence the two stars, but if your child gets into it you need to buy a proper unicycle from a specialist.
on 18 October 2013
My nephew was delighted with this unicycle. Unfortunately he's had almost no use out of it; the seat didn't stay in place and when we tried to tighten it, it broke. The seller has not responded to my e-mail about it. Very disappointing.
on 5 February 2013
Bought this for my 11yr old son as a surprise xmas present. He absolutely loves it...the only problem now is that I cant get him off of it!!
Now, nearly 6wks later he can ride lenght of our cul-de-sac but it's still challenging enough that his interest hasn't even started to wane. Perfect, perfect pressy!! Oh and easy to assemble, strong, and oh, just great!
on 23 July 2014
I bought this for my 10 and 12-year olds obs with the challenge for them to master it during the summer holidays and as an anti-dote to the omnipresent iPad and Xbox. My elder son, who is adept on a slateboard and scooter (so guessing has a good sense of his centre of gravity), has mastered it in a couple of hours and can now ride and turn with confidence. He is very proud of himself and anyone who comes over to play is always intrigued to have a go!

Arrived a couple of days after ordering and packaging was secure and robust.

Item itself was straight-forward to assemble (my 12-year old put it together in under 5 minutes) and so far it has shrugged off the bumps and knocks of 2 rough and tumble beginners. It also came with its own stand which was has come in really useful.

Would recommend to a friend. Makes for a querky present for the child who (seems to have) everything.
on 12 December 2012
Gave this to yy son for his 11th birthday. When he opened his gift he yelled AWESOME. He loved giving it a go and is determined to be a unicyclist. I bought how to ride a unicyle, which is a clear instruction book that I am sure will lead to him being a unicyclist.
on 23 January 2013
Bought it for my daughter for her birthday. Needed to shorten the seat pole which was not a problem.
she is loving it and doing really well.
fast dispatch arrived in plenty of time great.
thanks
on 8 January 2013
Fantastic! My son loves it and is on it all the time!

It took a little while to get the hang of it but managed much quicker that i expected him too.

Great value for money!