Size: 6-8.5 UK Ladies|Colour: Grey/Pink|Change
Price:£6.00 - £12.00

on 23 April 2009
One sock stays up and the other slips down into the trainer. I do not feel inclined to wear them again and still use my old training socks. Very disappointed considering how much they cost. Hence I would not recommend them and wished I had seen a review before I purchased them. Having said that I would probably have still bought them thinking it was a one off, sadly not!
on 23 February 2009
I am a size 4 so ordered the 'small'. However, these socks just slips from your ankles and slide down to your instep - absolutely hopeless even for the shortest of jogs.
on 31 October 2010
I highly recommend these socks.
Whilst running I developed a blister on my left instep and was sceptical that these socks would help but they have, and now I can run my 5k without any pain.
Sadly the retailer I purchased them from on Amazon were not as good as the socks, so I would recommend these socks but not from Specialist Socks Limited unless you want to wait longer than the stated delivery time and receive no response when you email them!!
on 16 April 2017
I bought these socks after getting bad blisters from cheaper sports socks and they have been amazing. The double layer stops any rubbing and I've had no blisters since I started using these. The furthest I've run so far is 11 miles and had no problems whatsoever.
The only advice I'd say is go up a size. I am a size 5 and bought S 3-5.5 and I think they may have contributed to giving me a black toenail as they were too tight. I recently bought a M 6-8.5 pair and since using these my toes have been so much better and they are a much more comfortable fit.
Overall great product and great value for money.
on 13 September 2010
These socks seem well made but the sizing is off. I ordered the medium as I take a 6.5 and the socks are tighter than I would wish. Don't buy them if you like to have room to wiggle your toes.
on 21 October 2016
Lovely socks but I was hoping they'd help prevent blisters - but could be just my issue as opposed to product. They are comfortable to wear - but for my feet I would need to avoid 10km runs in the them to avoid blistering - again this doesn't represent the product, my friend has these and she has no problem with blisters.
on 24 May 2016
I have both the pink and blue ones of these socks now and they are amazing. I do the Keswick to Barrow ( a 42 mile walk for charity) every year and these often save my feet from blisters. They work really well and although they may seem pricy they are worth it to save your feet from the pain of blisters!
on 7 January 2016
In total agreement with other customers, wish I had read the reviews first! Basically the purported 6 - 8.5 is a joke as the medium size would not fit any foot above a size 5. Since they don't appear to do a Large ladies size the only other option would be to go for a man's size.
on 24 May 2016
I have purchased these socks in the past and been really pleased with them. I ordered my normal size which were ok but snug but now I've washed them they are very tight. Not fit for purpose and will be going in the charity box. Very disappointed as I shouldn't need to order a bigger size than I take in other socks.
on 16 April 2015
The first time I wore these I got a huge painful blister on the sole of my foot.The outer layer is really rough and the during the whole run I felt like my trainers were lined with sandpaper. I'll be going back to my Karrimor socks, never got any blisters with those and they cost me less.