on 19 May 2017
Works really well after losing our cable from our camera, down side and not a real deal breaker, for some reason it doesn't charge the camera. but transfer of photographs is now easier so I do not have to remove the card and put it into my PC. (photo taken from camera to PC)
review image
on 15 July 2016
Replacement cable for camera. Worked as expected, reasonably priced and arrived quickly. Check details to ensure you order the correct cable for your camera. I read a few negative reviews as their cables didn't fit - but I suspect they didn't pay attention when ordering, as the site clearly states which models are supported.
on 6 May 2016
Does not charge the camera but it transfers the data. I did not really expect it to charge from a USB so was not an issue. Quality of packaging and cable is good - connectors are securely fixed. Cable length makes it more useful than the supplied cable which came with the camera.
on 27 April 2017
Did not work with my camera. It could be my fault in getting the wrong lead, but it was so cheap it didn't matter about throwing it in the bin.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 May 2016
Fits a Fujifilm Finepix AX 350, 'cos that's what I have. At the price it's cheap enough to buy one every couple of months because I've mislaid the old one. Perfect transfer, no problems.
on 12 March 2015
Something so simple yet I was delighted that this worked. I feared that my Fuji camera was U/S and probably needed to be replaced, but in the end it was the original cable that was faulty. This new cable is not only a great length, it works perfectly. Very happy!
on 14 December 2015
It clearly said that it would charge my selected camera (Finepix F660EXR) and it didn't!!!!!! Only use it for USB but how can I do that when I've got no flipping charge on it????? Absalote waste of money and time!! Now I have no camera to take to my concert tonight so thanks for nothing!!!! Next time make it more clear in your product description!!!!!
on 13 August 2017
Bought for grandson. I am told it is fine.
on 17 May 2016
Arrived very quickly. Charges quickly with my phone's plug in adaptor and works really well when transferring images from the camera. Good price for an excellent product
on 1 November 2016
bought this product to charge the battery in my finepix didn't really work data transfer was ok though