Customer reviews

Einhell MSF 570 Manual Snow Blower 57 cm
Price:£49.90+ £4.92 shipping

on 9 March 2013
The plough is easy to push and moves soft, uncompacted snow well. I am able to clear my drive in half the time provided I use the plough shortly after the snow has fallen. Not very effective with compacted snow. Unfortunately the rotor spindle locking cap fell off during the first usage. Amazon very promptly provided a replacement plough. Excellent service.
on 23 December 2012
I have only used it once so far and it worked well.My only complaint is that for my layout I would have preferred it to eject to the left.
on 28 July 2013
this is very easy to use & very,very good!.
it clears snow very quickly & put it to the side perfectly.
it tends to leave a tiny thin layer of snow but this doesnt seem half as slippy so it should be much safer.
well worth the money!
on 7 April 2013
This is excellent and easy to clear a path, but requires a bit more thought to clear a driveway. A very good product which I found to be better than a plough type.
on 5 February 2016
Looks good. Can`t wait for snow !
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 February 2013
Good delvery and well packed . Havent used it yet . Good price for German manufactured item . I have other German Garden Tools and they have proved very well and value for money . Hope this will also not dis appoint .I bought it at amazon and been very happy with amazon shopping chanel.